shape
carat
color
clarity

My New IDJ 7 Stone Band Arrived Today

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-this-5-stone-1-ctw-band.242568/#post-4385569

An update to my post linked above...I finally got around to having IDJ create my new band. I was in NYC in December and met with them, looked at lots of bands with varying size diamonds and decided on a custom 7 stone with .12 ct. "PS quality" (F/G, SI/eye clean) diamonds (.84 ctw), set low in a shared pinched prong setting, to pair with my 1.85 ct solitaire. It turned out exactly as I envisioned (I can even see tiny little arrows in those tiny little 12 pointers!) and gave me the look I was going for. I am thrilled with the band and with the folks at IDJ.

Here are a few pics of it paired with my solitaire alone and with my mircopave band nestled in between (the look I am leaning toward). I think its even substantial enough to wear alone, which is a huge bonus.

Thanks for all your input on the front end. So glad I found PS!

7SStoneA.jpg
7SStoneB.jpg
7StoneC.jpg
7StoneD.jpg
7StoneE.jpg

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh, yes. This size band looks fantastic with your solitaire. Great choice!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!

It's definitely substantial enough to be worn alone, but my favorite is the 3 ring stack. The mix of different sizes of stones / band widths just really does it for me :D

ETA: I just read your previous thread. The 7-stone is definitely the winner. It looks much better with your solitaire, and still makes a great RHR.

Last edited:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SP pretty!!! I love the 3 bands together!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing! Great job!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s lovely :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! And I also love all 3 rings together :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh it's gorgeous!! And looks perfect with your other rings!

Winterinaustralia

Rough_Rock
Love both looks, but the three rings are my favourite! So perfect:dance:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS. I love how substantial it looks (and i'm sure it sparkles like mad that photos don't convey) either way. I LOVE it with the spacer!

crap. now I want one. Do you mind sharing the ballpark of price?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great proportion with your ering! Looks beautiful!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Another happy IDJ customer

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the 3 rings together. I have an IDJ I band too and just love it. Your set is spectacular!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh, yes. This size band looks fantastic with your solitaire. Great choice!

Thank you @aac2013!

Gorgeous!!

It's definitely substantial enough to be worn alone, but my favorite is the 3 ring stack. The mix of different sizes of stones / band widths just really does it for me :D

ETA: I just read your previous thread. The 7-stone is definitely the winner. It looks much better with your solitaire, and still makes a great RHR.

Thanks so much! Though I didn't hate the look of the 5 stone with my e-ring, I am definitely happier with the 7 stone.

SP pretty!!! I love the 3 bands together!

Thanks @motownmama!

Looks amazing! Great job!

Thank you @tkyasx78 !

That’s lovely :love:

Thanks so much, @Austina !

Love it! And I also love all 3 rings together :love:

Thanks @Alex T!

Oooh it's gorgeous!! And looks perfect with your other rings!

Thank you, @junebug17!

Love both looks, but the three rings are my favourite! So perfect:dance:

I fee the same way @Winterinaustralia ! Thanks you!

GORGEOUS. I love how substantial it looks (and i'm sure it sparkles like mad that photos don't convey) either way. I LOVE it with the spacer!

crap. now I want one. Do you mind sharing the ballpark of price?

Thank you, @HappyNewLife ! It does sparkle like crazy, but I can't ever seem to catch that in photos. I'm also not the best photographer LOL The price was just over $1200 USD for white gold. The funny thing is, DH was ready to pull the trigger on an Embrace band from Tiffany with similar specs and a price tag of over $5k and I told him absolutely not to do it! Love that this one is lower profile and about 1/4 the cost.

Great proportion with your ering! Looks beautiful!

Thank you, @MissGotRocks ! Goes to show that bigger is not necessarily better :D

Another happy IDJ customer

Yup! :dance:

Simply beautiful

Thanks, @Queenie60!

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the 3 rings together. I have an IDJ I band too and just love it. Your set is spectacular!

Thank you so much, @Dandi! If it weren't for this forum, I wouldn't have found IDJ (or found such a great solitaire for my 10 year anniversary last year). So much great information on PS and great advice from PSers!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, thanks so much for sharing. Now I want one too!!!:lol:
Can you please share your finger size? The 7 stone looks beautifully proportioned. Enjoy wearing your lovely new ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!:love: And the proportions perfect.:appl:

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, thanks so much for sharing. Now I want one too!!!:lol:
Can you please share your finger size? The 7 stone looks beautifully proportioned. Enjoy wearing your lovely new ring.

Thank you @Sparkles88 ! My ring size is 5.5, but in order to accommodate my chunky knuckles (which are a solid size 6) and swelling issues, IDJ suggested I go with a size 6.25 with medium sizing beads for the 7 stone band (which is about 2.4 mm in width at the bottom w/3.1 mm diamonds). Though they take some getting used to, the sizing beads don't bother me. The fit is actually perfect and they also help prevent the band from spinning. My e-ring and micropave band are about 1.8 mm in width and sized at 5.75 and I struggle to get them over the knuckle sometimes. HTH!

Looks great and very versatile!

Thanks so much, @BrownGinger !

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!:love: And the proportions perfect.:appl:

Thank you, @missy ! I'm so glad I didn't settle and took the time to find the size that gave me the look I was really going for.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks perfect! Great size to go with your e-ring!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back to take another look!!!!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even though I'm an "extreme stacker" lately I've been liking one wedding band - BUT - I really truly LOVE the look of the extra micropave with your set!! Perfection!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks perfect! Great size to go with your e-ring!

Thanks so much, @tyty333 ! Pretty sure your band was one of my inspirations ;)2

Even though I'm an "extreme stacker" lately I've been liking one wedding band - BUT - I really truly LOVE the look of the extra micropave with your set!! Perfection!

Thanks, @motownmama. I wasn't sure I would like the micropave band in between and was prepared to get a thin plain spacer band (and may still to mix things up), but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. I actually have a second identical micropave band that I tried to stack on top of the e-ring, but it was just a bit too much for me. As much as I love the look of stacks on others, for some reason two bands and my e-ring are as much as I like on myself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results