shape
carat
color
clarity

My new engagment ring...I'm the "Annie" behind CvB's Annie setting ;)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
So, my fiance had Caysie make this ring way back in late 2016....we found the loose stone on James Allen, then he told me to do exactly what I wanted with it, so I contacted Caysie and we were off to the races!!! The ring was finished, and fiance kept it in hiding until about a week and a half ago....long story involving the divorce from hell, but he was finally able to ask me the question that we have waited SO long for on June 22, and this beauty has been on my hand ever since, aside from the 3 hours it took to get it appraised!

The stone is a 1.71ct K VS2 GIA certed cut cornered rectangular step cut (It is the stone in my avatar). The setting is 18K unplated white gold, which goes absolutely beautifully with the slight warmth of the stone. The little side stones are slightly warm too....all in all, Caysie really outdid herself, and I couldn't be happier with it!!!

And yes, my ring was the first "Annie" that Caysie ever made...my name is Annie, and when she asked fiance what he'd like to name the setting, that's what he chose. :)

Here is Caysie's etsy listing for The Annie (Caysie's pics that she took of my ring before shipping are on there, just scroll thru past that delicious big asscher looking sparkler):
https://www.etsy.com/listing/480891232/the-annie-style-bezel-set-halo-ring?ref=shop_home_active_49

And here are some quick handshots (sorry they're not super great, just took them quickly with my phone)

IMG_5880.jpg
IMG_5885.jpg IMG_5886.jpg IMG_5888.jpg IMG_5890.jpg IMG_5892.jpg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning and you waited 2 YEARS to get that beauty into your finger.
Girl, you have the patience of a Saint and huge congratulations on your new engagement.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful reward for your patience! It must have been so hard to wait, knowing the ring was all ready to go. So glad that the divorce troubles are done with so you can both start your new beginning.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is indeed beautiful! Congratulations - I love the setting!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the step cut club!! Annie is gorgeous & hugs that stone so well!! I’m sure it was well worth that wait!! My DH went through similar circumstances Re: divorce from his ex. Not a fun road to walk! So happy you get to show her off, now!!
Blessings for a long & happy life, together!! :mrgreen2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! This is the original & very stunning Annie?! She is absolutely beautiful & you have had such a long wait to get her on your finger! So glad for you that the troubles are behind you & congratulations on your engagement!

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
Well I must tell you I've had your ring saved in my phone for some time as one of my all-time favorites to drool over, lol! :love: It is beautiful and you have the patience of a SAINT!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. I am loving That unplated white gold!

And obviously I love the ring!!!:love:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a stunner and what a story! I bet it was so hard to wait those two years to be finally engaged. Congratulations!!!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So very happy for you!! Congratulations! Your ring is SPECTACULAR! I absolutely love it.

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is breathtaking and how lovely that its named for you! Congratulations!

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That ring is perfection!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, so unique and beautiful! :love:

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, y’all!!! Yes, my fiancé and I have been together for 2.5 years, and we were sure we wanted to get married about 6 mos in, so it’s been a looooooooooooong 2 years!!! Life is good and I’m grateful!!! ❤️

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stone looks great in the unplated WG.

Congrats on your engagement!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Best wishes on your new marriage!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful!! Congratulations also on finally clearing the hurdle and getting engaged :clap:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I was eyeing off that ring on Instagram so lovely to see it belongs to a PSer.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous and unique! Love the design and the diamond is just amazing.

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! and congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! What a gorgeous ring!:love: I am so sorry for the difficult path til now, but I hope for happy days ahead! I love that setting and I love the E-W emerald cut! I think you may know I loved your original Casablanca, and I finally had one made myself! It has a thread now, too! Wishing you great happiness together!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and congratulations!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW super STUNNING stone and setting. Perfectly matched. TFS!!

:appl::appl::appl:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! I love the color of the metal too!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning. Just absolutely stunning!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Its very pretty!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous stone and setting!! And it looks comfortable to wear, too.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another GORGEOUS ring by Caysie! I adore this ring!!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
So, my fiance had Caysie make this ring way back in late 2016....we found the loose stone on James Allen, then he told me to do exactly what I wanted with it, so I contacted Caysie and we were off to the races!!! The ring was finished, and fiance kept it in hiding until about a week and a half ago....long story involving the divorce from hell, but he was finally able to ask me the question that we have waited SO long for on June 22, and this beauty has been on my hand ever since, aside from the 3 hours it took to get it appraised!

The stone is a 1.71ct K VS2 GIA certed cut cornered rectangular step cut (It is the stone in my avatar). The setting is 18K unplated white gold, which goes absolutely beautifully with the slight warmth of the stone. The little side stones are slightly warm too....all in all, Caysie really outdid herself, and I couldn't be happier with it!!!

And yes, my ring was the first "Annie" that Caysie ever made...my name is Annie, and when she asked fiance what he'd like to name the setting, that's what he chose. :)

Here is Caysie's etsy listing for The Annie (Caysie's pics that she took of my ring before shipping are on there, just scroll thru past that delicious big asscher looking sparkler):
https://www.etsy.com/listing/480891232/the-annie-style-bezel-set-halo-ring?ref=shop_home_active_49

And here are some quick handshots (sorry they're not super great, just took them quickly with my phone)

IMG_5880.jpg
IMG_5885.jpg IMG_5886.jpg IMG_5888.jpg IMG_5890.jpg IMG_5892.jpg [/QUOTE

Spectacular :love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results