shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Engagement Ring

Readinglady

Rough_Rock
I was robbed one day and lost everything. I'm married 36 years this year. It took many years to.even want a new ring and then many mistakes to get the one I loved. I purchased a vintage Art Deco.ring with an old mine stone in the center. While it was a beautiful.setting, it wasn't for me. I had had a solitaire as my original ring. I gave the redesign job to Caysie at CVB designs. I think I can finally close this horrible chapter. I am beyond thrilled.
IMG_20190821_141411_632.jpg

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was robbed one day and lost everything. I'm married 36 years this year. It took many years to.even want a new ring and then many mistakes to get the one I loved. I purchased a vintage Art Deco.ring with an old mine stone in the center. While it was a beautiful.setting, it wasn't for me. I had had a solitaire as my original ring. I gave the redesign job to Caysie at CVB designs. I think I can finally close this horrible chapter. I am beyond thrilled.
IMG_20190821_141411_632.jpg
This is gorgeous! What a beautiful way to start a new chapter.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your ring is wonderful. I am so sorry for your robbery--I lived that experience and understand how it changes you.

Now that chapter is closed for you---excellent! ENJOY!

cheers--Sharon

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is one of my favorite settings! It is reminiscent of a Tacori that was popular a few years ago, but this takes it to a much higher level with those wonderful French cuts. Every single thing about your new ring is perfect and I hope you love wearing it every day, and the memory of losing your first one fades completely! I hope the next 36 year are perfectly wonderful for you and your hubby.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It is stunning!
Best wishes for your new ring and it must feel so wonderful to wear it!
Enjoy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful - congrats on finally having a ring that you love!!

Readinglady

Rough_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is one of my favorite settings! It is reminiscent of a Tacori that was popular a few years ago, but this takes it to a much higher level with those wonderful French cuts. Every single thing about your new ring is perfect and I hope you love wearing it every day, and the memory of losing your first one fades completely! I hope the next 36 year are perfectly wonderful for you and your hubby.

Thank you so much. I love the french cuts too I am finally at peace and loving the ring on my finger. For.so long it just made me sad.

Reactions: AV_

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Its a lovely ring! Congrats and enjoy wearing this one for the next 36 years.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a gorgeous ring! I love the double claw prongs, and the attention to detail. Please post profile pics.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about it, especially the character and charm of that beautiful OMC! I'm sorry for the horrible experience you had, and hope your amazing new ring brings you much joy.

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
I’m so sorry. I was robbed of a few treasured pieces last year by someone I trusted in my home. Justice was served but I never got my pieces back. It’s still something I don’t like to talk about. I’m glad you’re at peace now, and the ring is beautiful.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is absolutely divine! I love the stone with its beautiful facets and that gorgeously large culet, and of course the frenchies are exquisite. Caysie does stunning work. Curious to know: What is the color and carat weight of your stone?

I'm so glad there was a happy ending to your sad story. Enjoy this lovely ring for many years to come!!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Great great settings!!! Love those made by CVB!!! :kiss2::kiss2:

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a stunning heirloom quality ring! I wish you many years of health and happiness! Congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a stunning setting transformation! I'm so sorry you had to go through this horrible experience, I also lost some things to a home robbery many years ago & it's devastating.

But wowzers! From your first picture I thought this was an AVC, but then scrolling down realised it's a true antique - and it is stunning. Please post many more pictures & profile shots!

Readinglady

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about it, especially the character and charm of that beautiful OMC! I'm sorry for the horrible experience you had, and hope your amazing new ring brings you much joy.

Thanks so much I love the character too, which I hated in the other setting I just felt it was swallowed up in it. I'm slightly obsessed with the cutlet now that is in it's new home. It has been reborn. 20190825_101407.jpg

Readinglady

Rough_Rock
HI:

Your ring is wonderful. I am so sorry for your robbery--I lived that experience and understand how it changes you.

Now that chapter is closed for you---excellent! ENJOY!

cheers--Sharon

Sorry Sharon It was the worst ever

Readinglady

Rough_Rock
I’m so sorry. I was robbed of a few treasured pieces last year by someone I trusted in my home. Justice was served but I never got my pieces back. It’s still something I don’t like to talk about. I’m glad you’re at peace now, and the ring is beautiful.

I am sorry. It is horrible really so I understand. I hope you too can make peace with it. I am now purchasing heirlooms to leave my legacy since all others are gone. It has been therapeutic.

Readinglady

Rough_Rock
This ring is absolutely divine! I love the stone with its beautiful facets and that gorgeously large culet, and of course the frenchies are exquisite. Caysie does stunning work. Curious to know: What is the color and carat weight of your stone?

I'm so glad there was a happy ending to your sad story. Enjoy this lovely ring for many years to come!!

Hi. I love working with Caysie. Her detail oriented nature makes me happy. The stone is 1.55ct J/S1.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring.:love:
I am so sorry you went through such a traumatic experience but am glad for the positive change and better times are here now.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
This is beautiful and classic. I'm so glad you finally can put the trauma of that behind you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for what you went through.

Your ring is stunning! Its got personality and CVB really topped it off! Congrats on your beautiful new ring!

Readinglady

Rough_Rock
I'm so sorry for what you went through.

Your ring is stunning! Its got personality and CVB really topped it off! Congrats on your beautiful new ring!

Thanks so much

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing your story. Your new ring is absolutely amazing

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much I love the character too, which I hated in the other setting I just felt it was swallowed up in it. I'm slightly obsessed with the cutlet now that is in it's new home. It has been reborn. 20190825_101407.jpg

Amazing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results