shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Dahlia setting !

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous!!! But you know you're not allowed to post just one picture, right???!!! Lol! Thats one of my favorite CVB settings and I love it MOST in the rose gold and platinum combination!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you as soon as it's here tomorrow I'll post more pictures :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty...I love that setting!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh the Dahlia is just one of my absolute favourite settings - can't wait to see handshots. Bet you're excited and on tenterhooks waiting!!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh the Dahlia is just one of my absolute favourite settings - can't wait to see handshots. Bet you're excited and on tenterhooks waiting!!
I am I will not be able to sleep tonight for sure :snore:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's gorgeous! Can't wait for more photos!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh...that Dahlia! She's bewitching and she'll be on your finger tomorrow!
Can't wait to see more pics!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am also looking forward to pictures, this is one of my favorites!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty!!! Looking forward to admire your handshots

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just the best setting! I'm so excited for you!!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
This setting has been on my list for a while. Your stone looks amazing in it! I can't wait to see more pics! :love:

FeFeV

Shiny_Rock
Mannn this is such an impressive, unique solitaire. GREAT choice! *slow clap* :clap:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Can't wait to see more pics!! :appl:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I adore this setting and your stone looks fabulous as well! :love: Can't wait to see hand shots!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love: Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see this stunner on your hand!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! My favorite CVB design.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - can't wait to see hand shots! Did it arrive today?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was drooling over that ring on IG!! It is gorgeous! Love the Dahlia with a plain shank combo! Please post more soon :)

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to admire that IG pic above - the basket and prongs are so beautifully flowery (perfect with your flowery OEC centre!) and the contrast with the RG shank is gorgeous.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Vanilla Bling - I was wondering if you could give me some help.

I'm considering a Dahlia setting. Could you tell me pls if it has a vintage feel? Also - how pronounced is the fluted look when you look directly down onto the face of the diamond? I was wondering if you have to be looking *directly* down onto the diamond for it to be obvious, and if it disappears when the ring is tilted even slightly.

Also - do you know if the head is made in platinum? And - if it is - does it have an oxidized finished? Caysie seems to do a blacked finish on various of her pieces and I wanted to know if it was on the Dahlia.

Thanks, VB! :wavey:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So, so beautiful!! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous, @Vanilla Bling! I can't wait to see more photos of handshots when you receive it. :love:

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - can't wait to see hand shots! Did it arrive today?
It did and I Love her ! I will take pictures tomorrow outside,I just got home from work and it's almost 9 pm and I'm wore out . I hope it's nice out tomorrow if not I'll make do .

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Vanilla Bling - I was wondering if you could give me some help.

I'm considering a Dahlia setting. Could you tell me pls if it has a vintage feel? Also - how pronounced is the fluted look when you look directly down onto the face of the diamond? I was wondering if you have to be looking *directly* down onto the diamond for it to be obvious, and if it disappears when the ring is tilted even slightly.

Also - do you know if the head is made in platinum? And - if it is - does it have an oxidized finished? Caysie seems to do a blacked finish on various of her pieces and I wanted to know if it was on the Dahlia.
I ordered it in the Platinum head but you can order it in any metal I believe, as far as the fluted look it's more noticeable looking down on the face and tilted as well but not so much on the side view . I think it has a vintage feel but that could be subjective. Hope that helps you , I know I really love it and will post pictures tomorrow. Thank you for the kind words.
Thanks, VB! :wavey:

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You all have been so kind with your comments I really appreciate it , I hope you all will forgive me if I wait until tomorrow I'm so tired I just got home about ten minutes ago but I promise I'll take pictures tomorrow . Everyone have a good evening.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results