shape
carat
color
clarity

My new BGD studs!

tannet

Shiny_Rock
I have been wanting a set of studs for years! Because of all the valuable info I learned from everyone on PS, I was finally able to get them and I LOVE them. I never knew I could afford such beautiful earrings! I was lucky to find a pair that were just under the .5 ct mark so I was able to save $$ but still get some nice ear coverage. Both stones are .46 ct, one is an L the other is a K and both are SI1. They are completely eye clean and face up super white. My co-worker told me they were beautifully shiny! :D

And now what you've been waiting for....the pics....

Don't worry, I know earshots are a must. I'm working on resizing them and they will be up shortly.

BrianGavin_YgBasket1b_060611.jpg

BrianGavin_YgBasket2b_060611.jpg

tannet

Shiny_Rock
And here are the pics I took.

I must give a BIG thank you to everyone here at PS. If it were not for this forum, I would have waited many more years before seriously considering buying myself a set of diamond studs. THANK YOU!

IMG_1476_2.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look great and huge! I don't think you could have gone much bigger! Congrats on a great purchase, they are classic!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
a very beautiful pair tannet!! .. :appl:

yiska

Shiny_Rock
I would love a pair exactly like that right now! Beautiful diamonds and I love the size too, not too big/not too small and perfect for everyday :appl:

tannet

Shiny_Rock
@cokitty: I was surprised how big they looked on my ears. I think you are right...I could not have gone any bigger and still feel comfortable to wear them daily.

@DF: Thank you!

@yiska: I agree. They are the perfect size for everyday. You should get a pair too! :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, congrats!! :love: :love: :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous, and the perfect size on your ears! Congrats!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! They absolutely stunning! :appl: !

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! They look great on you and very white.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They are beautiful and look like the perfect size for your ear! Congrats and enjoy your new bling!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Tannet, your earrings are beautiful! I recently got a pair that size myself and I love them! At first I thought they were a little small
for me, ( I have been looking at larger diamonds for way too long!), but the more I wear them the more perfect I think they are!

Don't you just want to stare at your ears in mirrors now?

Congratulations they look absolutely perfect on you!

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Oh they are beautiful! Super white and I agree with the posts before me, the perfect size :appl: Enjoy them!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
So pretty :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are amazing and the size is perfect! Congrats :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Perfect earrings!

cheers--Sharon

tannet

Shiny_Rock
@Phoenix, DandiAndi, AmysBling, brightice, yennyfire, minmin, bethprov, mayerling, natylad, canuk-gal: Thank you so much for all the compliments.

@luv2sparkle: Are you referring to your recut? I think BGD did an awesome job! Your studs are beautiful as well! It's funny you mention wanting to stare into the mirror. I find myself looking at myself in the mirror whenever I'm waiting at a stoplight so I can see the sparkle from the sun! LOL...I sometimes wonder if I've gone mad! :loopy:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!! They do look huge in your ears!

Are they branded stones or did BGD find them for you?

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Love love love the size and setting! congrats for your new studs so pretty and I couldn't tell it K and L if you didn't said so, so bright white! Enjoy!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and a great size for everyday! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tannet|1307896954|2944089 said:
@Phoenix, DandiAndi, AmysBling, brightice, yennyfire, minmin, bethprov, mayerling, natylad, canuk-gal: Thank you so much for all the compliments.

@luv2sparkle: Are you referring to your recut? I think BGD did an awesome job! Your studs are beautiful as well! It's funny you mention wanting to stare into the mirror. I find myself looking at myself in the mirror whenever I'm waiting at a stoplight so I can see the sparkle from the sun! LOL...I sometimes wonder if I've gone mad! :loopy:

Sooo funny, I do that too! i wasn't going to say that, cuz , well, ok, it's a little embarrassing! Sometimes when I drop my son off at school in the morning I flip up the visor mirror so I can look at them at the stoplight! I even wear the darn things to the gym!!!

Yes they are the recut. well, one is a recut and the other a signature stone.

tannet

Shiny_Rock
luckky|1307905699|2944172 said:
Love love love the size and setting! congrats for your new studs so pretty and I couldn't tell it K and L if you didn't said so, so bright white! Enjoy!

They do face up white, but I also notice a slight lovely creaminess to them...more so in the L. My bf thinks they are too yellow, but I love them. Seeing all these lower colored stones on PS have really attracted me more to the creaminess in well cut stones. I especially love the way they look with yellow gold...hence the metal choice for the setting. I was originally planning on getting smaller white gold bezels, but then these 46 pointers showed up and I couldn't resist.

Yssie said:
Congrats!! They do look huge in your ears!

Are they branded stones or did BGD find them for you?

Thank you! They are BGD signature stones.

@Laila and diamondseeker: Thank you!

@luv2sparkle: I wore them today on a bike ride around town. I thought a few passerbys were blinded by their sparkle...but I could have just been imagining it! :lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are just the perfect size for your ears and look beautiful on you!

Enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are really beautiful diamonds and look great on your ears.

tannet

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much MGR and marcy!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results