shape
carat
color
clarity

My new AA+ 54” freshwater strand

ginie

Rough_Rock
B2A87733-9532-4076-973E-A8D83D83A573.jpeg 6DCDD216-AD41-456C-A977-580DDE64D041.jpeg 8B312527-0489-471D-BCC9-DA171A0E9EB5.jpeg Hi,
I just received my freshwater strand from Pearl Paradise and I’m beyond thrilled. It’s so lustrous that when I place it next to my Natural Hamadama from PP, it almost looks the same. Of course the pearls are smaller and not perfectly round but I’ve never seen such gorgeous freshwater pearls. And it only cost me $225 with points and 20% off!

What do y’all think?

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Wow! If pearls look that lustrous in a black box, which just eats luster, I can't imagine how they must shine. Heck of a price, too!

ginie

Rough_Rock
Thank you! The freshwater strand glows! If I had found this quality in larger round FW pearls last year, I would saved a ton by not buying Hamadama!
:roll2:

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Don't beat yourself up too much... I'm about to buy a Natural white hanadama as a gift - and I think there's something to be said for simply knowing you have the best of the best -- as good as it gets, real high jewelry. FWP have their place, but so do Akoya. Now, you've got both. :)

ginie

Rough_Rock
Don't beat yourself up too much... I'm about to buy a Natural white hanadama as a gift - and I think there's something to be said for simply knowing you have the best of the best -- as good as it gets, real high jewelry. FWP have their place, but so do Akoya. Now, you've got both. :)
You’re right Amoline! Natural Hamadama are just something else! Pearl Paradise has some of the nicest people. I wanted a much thicker nacre than the minimum Hanadama (can’t afford Mikimoto!) and they were so patient and helped me find exactly just what wanted.
Have fun looking for the perfect gift!

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Many thanks! I'd love to hear more about what PP found for you in terms of nacre, etc. - Wish PP had a messaging feature, but feel free to post if you're willing to share what they found for you! :)

ginie

Rough_Rock
I’ll look at the certificate tomorrow and tell you the thickness.

ginie

Rough_Rock
I’ll look at the certificate tomorrow and tell you the thickness.
Many thanks! I'd love to hear more about what PP found for you in terms of nacre, etc. - Wish PP had a messaging feature, but feel free to post if you're willing to share what they found for you! :)
It’s .55mm. I wish I could pm you the photo of the certificate.

amoline

Shiny_Rock
It’s .55mm. I wish I could pm you the photo of the certificate.

Thanks for the info! I wish there were a system too - and in my previous post, I meant PS for Pricescope, of course. :D What a great strand you got!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it's absolutely lovely! :clap:

ginie

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I have ‘pearl shrinkage syndrome’ already. I think I’ll want to exchange this rope for one with slightly larger pearls.
Even my Hanadama which were HUGE last year, seem normal now! =)2

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
ginie - PSS is a real condition that effects almost all pearl lovers. I find myself saying.. well I do have these little green Tahitians .. when I'm talking about 8.5mm lol It doesn't take long to acclimate to the size of your pearls and begin to think that they are .. small... What can you do ? Buy more large pearls!

Jazzybling

Rough_Rock
Thanks for showing your AA+ strand! I ordered a 34 inch AA+ strand from PP and was worried they may not meet my expectations. This helps calm my anxiety a bit! Very lovely!

Jazzybling

Rough_Rock
I might get pearl shrinking syndrome also! I know I have DSS!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous strand!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results