shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My New 3.57ctw 3-Stone Diamond Ring!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Introducing my new WF Three Stone ring! It's their classic three stone basket setting with the addition of a comfort-fit shank. After going back and forth over my setting options, I decided that I wanted something classic and timeless.

Here are the diamond stats:
2.40 J SI2 center
.58 J VS2 side stone
.59 I SI1 side stone

I'm still getting used to it. I LOVE the three stone bling, but the ring is pretty substantial (chunkier than I was expecting and triple the diamonds of my original solitaire) so it's taking a little adjusting. All-in-all, I really do love it.

Up first, the WF glamour shots. I really love what their photographer, Tim, can do!

jillwfglamour3.jpg

jillwfglamour1.jpg

jillwfglamour2.jpg

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some additional shots I snapped today. Some of these were taken in my DD's playroom - please excuse the mess of toys! I've given up trying to keep that room clean, because it gets destroyed within minutes of her playing in there! And sorry for the dry hands, I didn't want to get lotion on the new ring!

In no particular order...

IMG_1412.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're still "getting used to it" and "it's taking a little adjusting"? :lol: I could get used and adjusted to that very fast :D OMG...Your ring is amazing Jill ::) It is breathtaking...Wear it in good health 8)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!

I have a 3.50 tcw ring that also took some time to get used to...but don't worry you will ;-)

Enjoy it, its gorgeous!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous Jill! I'm sure you'll get used to it pretty soon. :cheeky:

It's amazing that the stones all look very round in that setting, maybe because they're so big! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Have you been blinded while driving yet? That is so beautiful.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, that is just so beautiful!! And it looks perfect on your hand, substantial and yet very classy and elegant. Honestly, it looks gorgeous on you, I absolutely love it! :love: :love: :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a whole lotta bling! It's gorgeous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Jill...Congratulations!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, your new ring is gorgeous!!! It looks beautiful on your hand. Are you going to wear a band with it, or wear it alone? I just love it.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY Jill :o That is one STUNNING ring and man you are talking BLING!

Looks perfect on your hand, I bet you can get used to it.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
WooooooHooooooo!!!!!!!! Welcome to the 3-stone club. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Your ring is "TO DIE FOR". It looks gorgeous and amazing on your hand. :love: :cheeky: :love: I'm sure you'll get used to wearing it very soon! It gives you great bling factor. That baby is going to get a LOT of attention. Please post a lot more pictures!!!!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! Love those hand shots!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
wooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! so big and blingy! fantastic... enjoy!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
perfect coverage...what size is your ring?

mocha2204

Shiny_Rock
That is beautiful!! Im sure you will adjust to the look in no time :love:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I love the size for you hand Jill! The ring looks like it was meant just for you! :love: The diamonds are icy white too. I can't believe those are J's! :appl:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful and looks great on you! Congratulations! :appl:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and classic! Congrats!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good lord woman! I was scrolling through the glamour shots and the first rpofile shots and was like, "Oh pretty, very nice..."

And then you got to the first hand shot and it was like BAM :shock:

I love it. I can totally see how it takes some getting used to. The presence on your hand is SPECTACULAR! The setting is definitely "chunkier" than the legato and other custom made pieces (I believe that setting is a stock casting, like my current solitaire). YOu will get used to it, the substantial look means it also feels more sturdy and you don't worry about banging it around a little ;)) If you wanted, in the longer term, I am sure WF could thin the shank.

Now 1) I want some pictures with your diamond band!

And 2) Remind me, what are the measurements of the center and sides? I am loooooving the proportions!

And 3) Has this finally given you the look you are after for your ring?

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Good God almighty woman......that's a beautiful ring. Looks great on you.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I got my ring last week, it took time to adjust for me too. Looks gorgeous on you hand.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! Love the proportions, just a perfect 3-stone!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh Jill, you new ring is GORGEOUS!!!! We need more pics!!! Wear it in much happiness & health always!!! :appl: :appl:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
W :love: W! It looks great on your hand. Definitely substantial and blingy, but I"m sure you will get used to it. If not, I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands. ;))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results