shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My new 2.12 K SI1 CBI

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
from the side it's obviously not as white as from the top, but I can't see any "yellow" tone and looking at it from the side it looks white. IF I zoom in with my phone camera, you can see tint.

Screenshot 2020-01-06 at 2.11.28 PM.png Screenshot 2020-01-06 at 2.11.17 PM.png
I still can't believe this is a K color stone! :love:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still can't believe this is a K color stone! :love:

Thanks DF! Me either! Wink called me and told me about his O/P stone and we chatted for a long time. I couldn't go wrong with the return policy OR the upgrade policy, but this stone really exceeded my expectations!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan echoing PPs remarks about how white and beautiful your new stone! Just stunning and I look forward to your temp setting as well as the final iteration.
It really is perfect! Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning :love: Spectacular:love: LOVE! Congratulations @soxfan on your truly beautiful sparkle bomb. GORGEOUS.

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
Truly stunning.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! OK I am utterly floored by this stone!! It is so, so beautiful and fiery AND white!! And huge! What an incredible find! I also love how it looks with your diamond band.

A CBI is on my wish list and I also have good color tolerance so you are totally giving me hope that I can get a honker like yours within budget! I can't wait to see the finished ring. Congrats, Soxfan!!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! OK I am utterly floored by this stone!! It is so, so beautiful and fiery AND white!! And huge! What an incredible find! I also love how it looks with your diamond band.

A CBI is on my wish list and I also have good color tolerance so you are totally giving me hope that I can get a honker like yours within budget! I can't wait to see the finished ring. Congrats, Soxfan!!!

It was an incredible find. I already had a J picked out if I didn't like the K. Once I spent an hour with it, I knew I wouldn't have to go for the J! And honestly, their buy back policy makes it really easy to upgrade if you decide down the road you want a whiter color!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So jealous, I think I looked at that one many times.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results