shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 0.98 tcw BGD Truth studs

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Dear PS community, after spending some time here I have decided to get diamond studs to celebrate the birth of my baby daughter. With all the great information found here I was able to get really nice pair that fitted my budget. And a vendor that absolutely met my expectations regarding customer service and safety: Brian Gavin! They shipped my earrings 2 weeks after order placement and they safely arrived here in Berlin yesterday. (please, forgive my mistakes, as English is not my mother tongue:))

I would like to share my joy with you, my dear fellow PS ers.. And of course pictures. Though I still need to find out how to post them. :loopy:

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
BGD shots 1826_BrianGavin_Truth049-3_0112120846.jpg

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
2632_BrianGavin_Truth049-2b_0112120846.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are absolutely beautiful!! That Truth setting is just gorgeous. And congratulations on your baby girl too!!! :appl: :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful- congrats on your baby girl and the new sparklies :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love them! Congratulations on your earrings and baby girl!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! They're gorgeous!!!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new baby and your beautiful new earrings!

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
They're beautiful! Congratulations on your new earrings, and on the birth of your daughter. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them! :love: And lucky you to find a pair of .49's!!! :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a way to honor the birth of your baby! Congratulations to motherhood and these gorgeous earrings!

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful earrings! Congrats on both new additions, especially your little one!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great looking studs! Ear shots please!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO glad a PSer snatched these up and love them! I had gotten these diamonds for my mom in May and set them in simple martini settings, but she favored hoops instead. I have my ID Jewelry bezel studs, so I didn't need another pair of studs myself. They were never worn and just sat in the box since May, so I ended up trading them in with my solitaire pendant for a quadex this past December. They are such GORGEOUS stones and it was such a shame having them unloved and unworn.

The truth setting is AMAZING! You have impeccable taste! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats beautiful and congrats on becoming a momma! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earrings! Congratulations.

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much for your warm words! You encouraged me to take some pictures and post here. Its non stop rain here in Berlin, so unfortunately no sunny pictures.

first is to show the real beauty of the setting. I am absolutely in love with it. Asked Lesley about truth pendant setting and she said that this would be their next step in creating the truth series. Looking forward to see it!

truthsetting1.jpg

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
I am glad to hear the story of the previous journey of the stones! Thank you for sharing! Very funny how things come together here on PS. The stones are so beautiful and very much loved here in Berlin :)

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Oooohhh, these are fabulous!!! They're like my pair's more glamorous big sisters. :bigsmile: Don't you love the way this setting sits on the ear? I find it nestles in lower than baskets but not as deeply as martinis -- a very happy middle ground! Anyway, they look beautiful on you, and many congratulations on your new baby!

PS -- my brother-in-law lives in Berlin! He says it's very cold and grey now -- hopefully these will keep your ears warm and brighten up the days, haha!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - what a nice settings design!! The profile is really pretty.

Enjoy them :sun:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful pictures! They look amazing on you!!! Bah-bling bling bling!!! :love: :love: :love:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Wow! They are beautiful, and these will be going on my next "treat myself" wish list :)

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful studs! Great size and the settings are awesome!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great on you, perfect size!

Kalliope

Shiny_Rock
Wow, amazing studs, I love them :love: !

Would you tell me how much you paid for them? I am from Europe, too and know about the difficulty of purchasing diamond jewelry over here. Last week I had been to a store looking at 1,0cttw six-prong 14kWG studs with uncertified (?) stones (they just said they were "slighlty tinted" with "visible inclusions that do not affect brilliance" and "good cut") that were about 2400€. So I would love to know what you paid for those beautiful sparklers with fantastic quality from overseas.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond prices have probably changed quite a bit since these stones were purchased. You can go to Brian Gavin's website and see current pricing on similar stones.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results