shape
carat
color
clarity

My men’s asscher full eternity

Menlikediamondstoo

Shiny_Rock
I CAN’T believe I’m posting this. It was NOT supposed to happen. I’m “almost” mad at myself.

My local jeweler told me about an asscher eternity band he made for a guy two years ago and that it was one of his favorite things- peaked my interest. Especially because this store has a massive inventory- many, many 5 carat plus stones on hand- and they all talk about this “little asscher band.”

He told me he was going to make one for “stock” but in my size. I said NOOO (knowing I wouldn’t be able to help myself). He then said he would do it in a size 6 and in rose gold (as I would want plat)- but this way I could see it before I commit (unlike the usual make it and hate it)

Long story short, the ring was done and I went to take a peak and I LOVED the rose gold (to my surprise) soo I gave him the ok to make one in my size.

That’s when he said, try it on, it’s a size 8! I never even thought to try it on because it my head it was a size 6!

Sooooo here are my horrible pics!

55E6D037-B420-434C-BFE0-DBA6E905E875.jpeg 170E3D3B-6FA7-40A0-9EE8-76743912CEBA.jpeg 70781A4E-8BC1-4C77-BFB6-5F6442965CD5.jpeg
976D8255-D4F9-481D-87CE-C2DA0B2FE6F3.png

Attachments

• 1A6CB432-70D4-41D5-9D17-5279281A13C1.jpeg
    1A6CB432-70D4-41D5-9D17-5279281A13C1.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 54

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Asschers are so mesmerizing. Love the contrast of the rose gold against the white/plat.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Dynamite on your finger! I love all of your rings!

[no lie, I think I hate you a little bit for having such a great local jeweler ... but very happy you take such wonderful pics and share your treasures with us]

Menlikediamondstoo

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Dynamite on your finger! I love all of your rings!

[no lie, I think I hate you a little bit for having such a great local jeweler ... but very happy you take such wonderful pics and share your treasures with us]

It’s horrible. Sometimes I wish I never walked in there!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love the rose gold and platinum combination. It looks great on you!!!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous ring, I love Asschers and that looks great on you.

Didn’t someone say...”I can resist anything but temptation”....wow!
Enjoy wearing it, it’s stunning.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks awesome :))

May I ask what size the stones are, what the band width is, and what size your fingers are?

I am no in position to get anything for myself right now but some serious bling like this is on my Wishlist for the future :D lol

Menlikediamondstoo

Shiny_Rock
That looks awesome :))

May I ask what size the stones are, what the band width is, and what size your fingers are?

I am no in position to get anything for myself right now but some serious bling like this is on my Wishlist for the future :D lol

The ring is a size 8
4.5mm
Tcw 3 carat
26 stones
So I guess they are a touch over 11 points

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is a size 8
4.5mm
Tcw 3 carat
26 stones
So I guess they are a touch over 11 points
Thank you!

I have been trying to envisage what different dimensions of square stones might look like - 5mm x 5mm has a nice feel to it in my head, but I think it would be MASSIVE in real life :lol: lol (And vastly expensive!! :( )

Menlikediamondstoo

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!

I have been trying to envisage what different dimensions of square stones might look like - 5mm x 5mm has a nice feel to it in my head, but I think it would be MASSIVE in real life :lol: lol (And vastly expensive!! :( )

That’s EXACTLY what I would have done- so I’m glad they made it this way. I’ll tell you what will happen before it happens.

In a few months I will go in and say I want it larger- I’ll get the new ring and regret that I took something “prefect” and yet again bulked it up to the point where I won’t be able to wear it with my other ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would definitely have a love/hate relationship with your jeweler!:geek2: Boy, does he know how to tempt!

It turned out gorgeous! Those asschers look amazing and really pop against the rose gold! I'm sorry it worked out so terrible for you :lol:!

You should share your jewelers name...sounds/looks like he has amazing stuff!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I would definitely have a love/hate relationship with your jeweler!:geek2: Boy, does he know how to tempt!

It turned out gorgeous! Those asschers look amazing and really pop against the rose gold! I'm sorry it worked out so terrible for you :lol:!

You should share your jewelers name...sounds/looks like he has amazing stuff!

No, no. Please don't share your jewelers name... For some reason I think you live in my general vicinity. :lol:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sneaky, smart jeweller! :lol: Your new band (as well as all of your rings) is sooo gorgeous and yummy in RG!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s EXACTLY what I would have done- so I’m glad they made it this way. I’ll tell you what will happen before it happens.

In a few months I will go in and say I want it larger- I’ll get the new ring and regret that I took something “prefect” and yet again bulked it up to the point where I won’t be able to wear it with my other ring.
LOL

I think I am similar to you in some ways - I see things I like and WANT but when I get them home, I realise I just like them as an object to look at, rather than something I will wear or will go with anything else... :lol:

Still, that said... Right hand ring? ;-) :lol:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my @Menlikediamondstoo ! That eternity is absolutely breathtaking! I love it! You have an enviable collection! Enjoy!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd like one too, it's that gorgeous! congratulations, love the rose gold.. :love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results