shape
carat
color
clarity

My men’s asscher full eternity

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: Your whole collection is beautiful! Wear in health and happiness.:appl:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
WOW- that eternity- that setting of rose gold!

AMAZEBALLS!!!! congrats!!!!!

You are not quite done... as most ppl say- famous last words....

i have a family of rings now! LOL...

Menlikediamondstoo

Shiny_Rock
Opinions needed!

This does not count as a new project! I’m still done!

Sooo.. I love this asscher band. I’ve been wearing it 24/7. My head is going back and forth between wether or not to trade it in and make it a tiny bit bigger. Right now it is 4mm with 2.7mm asschers. I was thinking of making it 5mm- although if I do this I wouldn’t be able to wear it with other rings.

Thoughts? Do it? Or is it perfect as is..

Here is a “real life” perspective of it on my finger.

A9917E6E-7A05-4D0B-84CC-56E0C37202DD.jpeg

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so gorgeous!! You'd definitely have to send it to me before I can give a thorough assessment and helpful advice :Up_to_something::Up_to_something::Up_to_something:

Only you can answer your question :
-do you often wear it with other rings?
-is this important to you?
-would à bigger ring lead to fewer outings of the ring

Menlikediamondstoo

Shiny_Rock
This is so gorgeous!! You'd definitely have to send it to me before I can give a thorough assessment and helpful advice :Up_to_something::Up_to_something::Up_to_something:

Only you can answer your question :
-do you often wear it with other rings?
-is this important to you?
-would à bigger ring lead to fewer outings of the ring

Good questions!

1)I do wear it with my hexagon but not the round as it really looks feminine (to me) that way.

2) it’s important as it’s my wedding band- but I consider all my rings to be wedding bands. My round stone is what I got married with, so I would never trade that stone in.

3) hopefully not! This has turned into my wear all the time ring. 24/7.

I’m really good at taking something that’s just right and ruining it- that’s the fine difference!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
THanx for asking the question...... our opinion is our opinion, and hopefully, you are able to get some guidance.... truly, though, only you can only be guided with what you want and see. Which i know you already know, but thought to raise it for more thinking! LOL...

WE told you it is a slippery slope! LOL

To me, the asscher eternity looks right with your hexagon solitaire. Th e proportions, different metals and different finishes on both of them look like a "set".

If you were to upgrade to a bigger asscher eternity :
1) as you pointed out, it may mean that the ring is worn on its own. Could you wear it on its own, without thinking that you are missing the solitaire? ie the only ring you wear. that 1mm changes everything, huh? :)
2) how much would you lose on the trade up.
3) get another (smaller) solitaire made to suit. :)
4) keep this current size specifically to wear with the hexagon. Make a new asscher eternity at the 5mm width and make a new solitaire to match or another band to match??? hahahahahhahaha.

the hard part with these asscher eternities is that - there are hardly any around to try. so it is hard to visualise.

It's fun, isn't it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That band is drop dead gorgeous!! If you like pairing it, leave it as is. If you want a stand alone band, you certainly have enough finger real estate to do it. Love those diamonds in the rose gold and my vote would probably be to have it as a stand alone band. It is just stunning!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it as is too, but I also think as a stand alone you could go wider. If you’ll miss wearing the hex ring, leave it. It really is perfect!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THanx for asking the question...... our opinion is our opinion, and hopefully, you are able to get some guidance.... truly, though, only you can only be guided with what you want and see. Which i know you already know, but thought to raise it for more thinking! LOL...

WE told you it is a slippery slope! LOL

To me, the asscher eternity looks right with your hexagon solitaire. Th e proportions, different metals and different finishes on both of them look like a "set".

If you were to upgrade to a bigger asscher eternity :
1) as you pointed out, it may mean that the ring is worn on its own. Could you wear it on its own, without thinking that you are missing the solitaire? ie the only ring you wear. that 1mm changes everything, huh? :)
2) how much would you lose on the trade up.
3) get another (smaller) solitaire made to suit. :)
4) keep this current size specifically to wear with the hexagon. Make a new asscher eternity at the 5mm width and make a new solitaire to match or another band to match??? hahahahahhahaha.

the hard part with these asscher eternities is that - there are hardly any around to try. so it is hard to visualise.

It's fun, isn't it!
+1 to greg! :))

Menlikediamondstoo

Shiny_Rock
You all have me laughing! Especially @gregchang35!

I’m leaving the ring alone! I wear it 24/7 BECAUSE it’s 4mm and incredibly comfortable. My other rings are much bigger and I take them off the second I get in the house!

Thank you for the feedback. The outside world just doesn’t understand!

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
If you stack it and its a good everyday wear ring I would leave as is. But...if you want to not be able to stack it and still wear it often then going a little bigger wouldn't hurt...would you love it as much if it was bigger though?
I have a pretty thick eternity solid gold ring that I wear occasionally. It is heavy 9ct gold and it is thick. I don't wear it often because it can get uncomfortable and on my baby hands it makes a statement even without meaning too.

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
That ring...that video! Amazing upload_2019-8-17_14-43-46.png

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking goooooood!!!!
Love that band. Love your collection

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results