color
clarity

My lovely Tacori 2620 with a GOG Superior H&A round

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone! :dance:

I wanted to share my beautiful ring!! I have a size 8 finger :o
And I was so concerned about how it would look on my hand, I drove myself crazy (and everyone around me) while it was being made :clap:

But I love it!!! It is beautiful! He gave me a beautiful proposal and we couldn't be happier :love:

And I would like to thank Good Old Gold officially here in this forum - Sarah, so cool and patient! Lynda for helping me with the setting, Jonathan and his fabulous videos, informative and very helpful, and their staff for making it a pleasure to shop and get my perfect ring!! Sarah spent 4 hours with us showing us diamonds and it was the most fun shopping I ever did! We had a lot of laughs in the process. :clap:

Thank you GOG!!

AGS ideal, 1.448, H SI2
7.28-7.29 x 4.47 mm
Fluorescence: negligible

Light Performance: 0
Polish: ideal
Symmetry: ideal
Table: 56.4%
Crown Angle: 34.4
Crown Height: 14.9%
Girdle: faceted, 1.5% to 3.6%
Pav. Angle: 40.8
Pav. Depth: 43.1%
Star Length 51%
Girdle Length: 76%
Total Depth: 61.4%
Culet: Pointed

_28560.jpg

_28561.jpg

_28562.jpg

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Few more pics :wavey:

_28563.jpg

_28564.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, that's probably my favorite tacori setting, it's their style without being over the top. Congratulations!

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you! :dance: I love it also.....and i love that we can share our love of diamonds and jewelry here.....i enjoy seeing everyone's rings!!

:love:

My friends don't even get why i always try yo get the "perfect" pic! LOL. I have more on my Canon....but on my ipad right now.....and it takes a lot of practice getting a good shot, as you all know. :clap:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was about to say the same thing...that is my favorite Tacori setting!! Your ring is gorgeous and the diamond is beautiful in it! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring turned out beautifully. It's gorgeous!!! :love:

It's great to know there are other people who share a love of sparkly jewelry! :appl: Also, PS is such a great place to educate yourself. Please keep working on the photos so we can enjoy more shots of your lovely ring!

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks again! :wavey: i appreciate all your comments.

My fiancee thought my obsession with diamonds would pass, but it hasn't. I still look at various threads and still love to see pics and read all the info. And fellow PriceScopers know what it is like to sit in the car and take pics because your diamond is performing a light show you "must" capture!! :naughty:

I love the way it changes in different lighting. I love my H and it looks perfectly white.

Btw the setting is platinum :love:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Different Angles :love:

Of course, the day after my proposal, I had to buy a rose for her first photo shoot! :dance:

_28565.jpg

_28566.jpg

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations. :clap:

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
another......

_28568.jpg

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
fire collage i was playing around with..... :angryfire:

thanks for looking :shifty:

_28569.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing stone and setting. Your ring looks fabulous on you. It has amazing details.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an amazing stone and setting! Thank you for sharing your photos...I hope you post more as you experiment with your camera and your new model : )

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful combination, congrats!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would be my choice for a Tacori ering too if I were ever going in that direction. I've seen that ring in person and the halo is so delicate!!

The ring and the stone look fabulous - congrats on your beautiful ring and your engagement!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love that Tacori setting! Your ring is beautiful!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring....... it is my favorite tacori ring. Love the delicate halo and the profile is just soooooo fabulous! I need a drool and envy button!! You lucky girl! :appl:

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU!!!! :clap:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I love your diamond and your setting! Congratulations! It looks absolutely gorgeous on you!

:love:

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful :love: Congratulations!

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you all!! :mrgreen:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How fun that you were able to shop at Good Old Gold in person! Your ring is simply exquisite - there is just something so pretty about those Tacori settings and of course your diamond is top of the line. Congratulations!!!

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
thank you, and yes I am glad to be near GOG - great atmosphere and beautiful jewelry....can't wait to go back :drool:

_28668.jpg

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Focus not on the hands! Lol :boohoo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results