shape
carat
color
clarity

My little sparkler...

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Two weeks ago, the man of my dreams made me the happiest girl in the world by asking me to be his wife...

He proposed with the most beautiful ring I have ever seen: .51 G VS2, H&A rb.

Pictures do not do this beauty justice - she sparkles like mad! Every time I move my hand, she scatters little rainbows in her wake...

I had intended to delay the photoshoot until my hives passed, but sadly, the buggers won't leave me alone. The ring looks too small but it really isn't, it's just that my hands are quite swollen in the pictures.

DSCF2362.JPG

DSCF2260.JPG

DSCF2384Arrows.JPG

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!!! Very beautiful :appl:

littlelanhua

Rough_Rock
wow -it looks stunning and so sparkly!

diamondbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Trekkie, it's beautiful! Congrats again! :appl:
It's so true that pictures don't do it justice at all!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!

Missydebby - I love your Leon! One day, when I'm all grown up, I want an cushion set by Leon - yours just makes me drool every time I look at it!

Littlelanhua - I love your set! I'm trying to convince my FI that I desperately need a diamond band on either side of my solitaire. So far he isn't biting - any advice on how to get him to give in? :naughty:

Diamondbuggy - Your ring is just so beautiful! I read you had it made by Jack Friedman? They're lovely, aren't they? Are they doing your wedding bands too? Any ideas yet on what you'd like as a wedding band?

diamondbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Trekkie said:
Diamondbuggy - Your ring is just so beautiful! I read you had it made by Jack Friedman? They're lovely, aren't they? Are they doing your wedding bands too? Any ideas yet on what you'd like as a wedding band?

Thanks! I have no clue what I want for a wedding band yet, but probably something really simple since we went big on the e-ring.

The people at Jack Friedman are the best! The most friendly and helpful by far. That's the reason we decided to go with them. We knew they would be a bit more expensive but they just made us feel so comfortable about the whole thing. Other jewellers not so much. My FI and I look really young so many people never took us seriously and treated us as these little kids playing around with their rings. It was infuriating how many jewellers never got back to us about sourcing us diamonds. If only they could see what they lost out on! So, yes, we'll definitely go back to JF for our wedding bands.

What about you? Do you know what band you'd like?

diamondbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Trekkie said:
Thank you!

Missydebby - I love your Leon! One day, when I'm all grown up, I want an cushion set by Leon - yours just makes me drool every time I look at it!

Haha, Trekkie! Thats funny because I also told my FI that one day we have to get a cushion (specifically a GOG AVC) set by Leon Mege! I even said to him 'when we're all grown up'. Hehe, he was not impressed!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I like that low profile setting, too. :love: :love: :love:

littlelanhua

Rough_Rock
Trekkie said:
Thank you!

Littlelanhua - I love your set! I'm trying to convince my FI that I desperately need a diamond band on either side of my solitaire. So far he isn't biting - any advice on how to get him to give in? :naughty:

well hubby picked out my ering for me, all by himself and with absolutely no hints because i/we hadn't given a single thought to what i'd like (i only became obsessed with jewels post wedding when i stumbled across ps looking for ideas for my floral scroll band), so i got more of a say over the wband. he went into it trying to convince me to get a plain wband, but after trying on the channel set he was sold on the look. about the 2nd band, the floral band, i convinced him by selling my wedding dress and putting part of the proceeds towards it :Up_to_something:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is beautful and I'm sure it looks stunning on your hand (without the hives) as it looks lovely even with them.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous--- congratulations :bigsmile:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your engagement! Enjoy your beautiful ring!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!! Love the setting too! :love:

Congratulations on your engagement and best to both of you.

Cachette :))

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! I also love the setting :) :)

congratulations!

shai_lopez611

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! She's definitely a sparkler! i love the setting too.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!!! I really love the setting, a lot! Even with the hive issue (you poor thing, I hope they clear up soon for you) the ring looks perfect on your hand! Enjoy your pretty new ring, and congrats on your engagement!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous...love the setting!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful, classic look! :love: :love: :love:
Do you happen to know how wide the ring shank is?

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondbuggy - I want a GOG AVC too!! A nice warm L, M, N or O. Not too big, around 2.5ct or so... :naughty: (yeah right!) With nice broad flashes. I'm not asking for too much am I? hehehe!

Andelein - Thank you! I love your collection! Especially the way you photograph it out in "the sandbox". When are you going to do a proper photoshoot with all your sparklies? I'd love to see that!

Littlelanhua - I won't be having a big wedding, so no wedding dress to sell. Maybe I can use that as a reason for getting 2 diamond bands? Worth a shot!

Farleysmom - I really love your 3 stone. That L is to die for! :love:

Thank you oranges, yennyfire, Cachette, slg47, shai_611, junebug17, tyty333, and sandyandisaac!

I have no idea what the shank is, but I do know that the bottom part of the ring is 3mm wide and it tapers to 1mm. I specifically requested something set really low. Now I'm having issues with pairing a diamond wedding band because nothing is set low enough... Oh well. I have plenty of time to have something made... Maybe even two somethings... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, I like how low it sits!! Congrats on the engagement!

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

Your ring is very beautiful and I love the simple setting with the basket. So pretty!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful ring! :appl: I love how low profile the setting is. Wear it in good health!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It's a beautiful, classic ring and looks lovely on you.

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement! I hope your swelling goes down soon.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Diamondrnglover, Fire and Ice, starryeyed, legra and septsparkle!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it's lovely!!!!!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats - it's very pretty! Hope your hives go down!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations - it's lovely! There's something so elegant about a simple solitaire. Love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results