shape
carat
color
clarity

My little CVB ring stack!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been holding off on making this thread, mainly because I was awaiting the arrival of the second band :)

Some of you may already know that I'm a huge fan of CVB's work- I've been working on accumulating a small collection of bands from here (As I cannot justify having multiple solitaires with my lifestyle and work unfortunately haha)

Although I have a few more coming my way... I thought I'd post these two first :)

First up is a french cut yogo sapphire and diamond band in platinum that Caysie made for me a few months ago, the 'Riviere' band! I'll include Caysie's photos since I'm hopeless and all I have is an iphone which obviously cant compare...
I love this band. It sparkles even though the stones are mostly sapphires!! The french cuts are gorgeous!

img_1843_2.jpg

img_1840.jpg

img_0379_0.jpg

Next is the CVB Bailey band- this one is made with criss cut diamonds (F/VS) set in platinum rather than her standard french cuts :)

Unfortunately, Caysie didn't get the chance to snap any photos for me on this one so I only have one shot of her in a group photo with Riviere :)

Apologies for my terrible hand shots!!

The criss cuts are like... super shiny emerald cuts! They catch and reflect light like nothing else!!

img_2106.jpg

img_0467.jpg

fullsizerender_179.jpg

I honestly love her work- the detail, workmanship and finish are all incredible :) So grateful to pricescope (though my bank account isn't!) for introducing me to all these amazing designers and vendors!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, :wavey: beautiful bands in every way!!!!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bands! :) Caysie does beautiful work.

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love both of them.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Love these!! :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing your beautiful bands! Can't wait to see what others you are adding to your :love: stack!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: those French cut sapphires make me so weak in the knees (and purse). :naughty: Just gorgeous!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Your CVB bands are absolutely dreamy! So gorgeous and feminine! I love all of your bands in every possible stacking combination! :love: :love: :love:
Enjoy! :wavey:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! :love: Her bands are so beautiful!! I would love to add one to my collection one day!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
They are both lovely, but that Bailey band is fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
I love love love both of these. I have a CvB band coming soon. But someday I want to be just like you and have multiples! A girl can dream!! Congrats on such a beautiful stack!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Hard to pick a favorite.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous separately and together!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the lovely comments :)
Wore Bailey out today stacked with a solitaire and decided that she would make a gorgeous wedding band to match just about anything!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bands and your hands are just lovely. You wear them all so well.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love Caysie's bands and you have chosen two gorgeous ones!!! :love: :appl:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful rings on beautiful hands! Enjoy. :wavey:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I have a CVB band coming tomorrow and already inquired about another (the sapphire Riviera band!) so I absolutely understand the obsession. I can't decide which one of yours I like more - the Riviera and Bailey are my two favorite CVB bands, and both of yours are spectacular.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! :)

distracts, I can't wait to see your Sophia band- please post photos of it when it arrives!! I'm awaiting a Sophia band too so we get to be CVB ring twins by the sounds of it!! :D

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What gorgeous bands! They are on my bling bucket list! So beautiful!

lb0424

Rough_Rock
Beautiful bands! Can you also introduce the other two bands that you stacked with your sapphire/diamond band (RG eternity and the twisted band with diamonds)? Thanks! Very gorgeous stack

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! Love these. I've never heard of criss-cuts -- would you say that they catch the light better than French cuts (if that makes sense)? I'm thinking of asking CvB to make a baguette style eternity band.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow- thank you everyone for showing so much interest in my bands!! :)

Lb0424: the thin rose gold eternity is a light pink diamond band from Zina Tahiri on etsy, and the twist band came from James Allen

SandyK: Criss cuts are a kind of specialty cut which is most similar to an emerald cut I believe, with some extra facets. I think French cuts reflect light differently (need my two remaining cvb bands to come before I can confirm hehe) but my impression is that they give chunkier flashes of light. The Criss cuts are like emerald cuts... they do reflect light but are less 'sparkly' and reflect a lot more white light, at least in my band at this size!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Crystal_Dreams|1489101398|4138612 said:
Wow- thank you everyone for showing so much interest in my bands!! :)

Lb0424: the thin rose gold eternity is a light pink diamond band from Zina Tahiri on etsy, and the twist band came from James Allen

SandyK: Criss cuts are a kind of specialty cut which is most similar to an emerald cut I believe, with some extra facets. I think French cuts reflect light differently (need my two remaining cvb bands to come before I can confirm hehe) but my impression is that they give chunkier flashes of light. The Criss cuts are like emerald cuts... they do reflect light but are less 'sparkly' and reflect a lot more white light, at least in my band at this size!

I'm really loving your collection! :love: :love: :love: They're beautiful on your hands. Are your criss cuts the same as the branded Crisscut Emeralds by Christopher Designs? Did you specifically request Caysie source them?

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Skhii|1489186766|4139041 said:
I'm really loving your collection! :love: :love: :love: They're beautiful on your hands. Are your criss cuts the same as the branded Crisscut Emeralds by Christopher Designs? Did you specifically request Caysie source them?

Hi Skhii!

I believe they are! This band was actually a sample band from Caysie- I believe she had made it for herself but never wore it, so offered it for sale to me :) Not sure how she sourced them though, perhaps from another piece of jewelry? I never thought to ask her that!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results