shape
carat
color
clarity

my leon solitaire pave e-ring!

sparklies1

Rough_Rock
I have been a lurker for months and am so excited to post my own leon mege e-ring!! my fiance found the stone through whiteflash. it is their ACA ideal cut 2.016ct H VS1. leon did an amazing job with the split shank setting and set the stone super low for me. i love it!! :) (and the fiance for getting it! :razz:)
DSC_2972.jpg ring%205.jpg ring_14.jpg DSC_2976.jpg

afreebird

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the low-set diamond. Congrats on a beautiful ring! And a sweet fiancé!

littlelanhua

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! What a stunning ring.

I am in the midst of a reset into a rb with a slit shank and I am still tossing up whether to wear the ring alone or with my wedding band; may I ask if you are planning on wearing it with any other bands?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow, beautiful! congratulations :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! That is a very unique design, and beautifully executed :love:

sparklies1

Rough_Rock
@littlelanhua- so it's funny you should ask because i have been wondering the same thing myself! we actually been engaged for some months now and just started looking at wedding bands. i was originally going to have leon make another pave band in the same width as one of the split shanks, but it just didn't look right next to it, like no gap, and then a gap. (plus he's not a big fan of 2 rings next to each other anyways) i was actually at leon's workshop the other day and tried on a few things and decided that i would just wear the wedding band on my right hand. i'm thinking about the marina band (triple pave band) or the elaine eternity band... i knew when we decided on the ring that the wedding band might be an issue but i just love the look of the split shank! :)

have you decided what you're going to do with yours?

pixies

Shiny_Rock
:love: Really pretty! I like how the head is positioned on the bands. The proportions are lovely & the claws are killer! I think a blingy wedding band for your right hand will be nice and not compete for attention like it would if you wore it all on the same finger. I do think a thin, plain platinum band could look nice with your ering because it would provide some contrast.

I love the stacked marina set. Are you contemplating the all white set or are you going to add some color?

tannet

Shiny_Rock
wow...that is really pretty! congratulations!

littlelanhua

Rough_Rock
sparklies - I'm in 2 minds, it's just so hard for me to decide! I agree with everything you said about no gap, gap etc and I think I am going to have it made so that my existing wedding band sits flush (my split shank will be more graduated i.e. 1 band splits into 2 near the centre diamond), but I plan on wearing my wedding band on my right hand most days.

Btw I love the elaine band or the marina. They both look so good as a stand alone piece, and with the elaine I guess there's the possibility it might fit with the e ring.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I prefer to wear my LM alone. I think they stand up by themselves, especially a split shank.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ring and stone are gorgeous - congrats!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement!

labellavita81

Shiny_Rock
It is stunning! I love Leons work.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement--- the ring is a stunner!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful, I love split shanks.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. I have never seen a Leon that I didn't love.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: W! Stunning ring! Congrats on your engagement!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Wow that is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! It looks enormous on your dainty hands too! (What ring size are you?)

I absolutely love the way the low-set diamond looks here too - it looks perfect! (My Leon is almost done, and I had been debating about "low as possible" or not; in the end, I went with "low as possible" so I'm hoping it will be as beautifully proportioned as yours!)

I love the idea of letting your ring stand alone and wearing a band on the right. I think that is very classy and your e-ring is just gorgeous in its proportions (I always think about Leon's site where he describes how sometimes adding a band to an ering can make the ering look "pregnant" or something like that LOL). Anyway, congrats on your ring!!!! It's gorgeous!

Wear it in good health!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! it is beautiful!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
what a beautiful ring! i love how low it's set and the profile is gorgeous! congrats on your engagement.

i think split shanks look beautiful on their own, so i wear mine on my right hand, and a prong set eternity on the left.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! Perfection! Congratulations :D

How long did it take for LM to complete?

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement...and stunning e-ring!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is so pretty! I have my eye on ACAs for stud earrings, so I love seeing real pictures of them.

The design on your ring is beautiful, I love a split shank!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very pretty! Congratulations on your engagement!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!!! :love: It looks lovely on you. :))

Congratulations on your engagement! Best to you both.

Cachette :))

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
OOOoooooooOOOOoooo!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Loving the double prongs and the low set. And OMG, thats' s beautiful bright honker from Whiteflash! I LOVE IT!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

oof, what a dreamboat! :love: :appl:

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! :love: :love: :love: And I agree...that ring can stand alone just fine. I do not think it needs a separate wedding band. I'd just get an eternity ring (wedding ring) to wear on alternate days! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results