shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon 5 Stone E-ring

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
As some of you know, I went to NY on Wednesday to meet with Leon to choose a stone for a cushion halo ring. I was having a hard time deciding between 4 stones (all of his cushions were drop dead gorgeous by the way) and Leon asked me if I like emerald cuts...I said yes and he took out the most beautiful ring that I had ever seen! It is a 1.34 carat F SI1 emerald cut in his gorgeous 5 stone setting. I put it on and absolutely fell head over heels for it. The kicker was that my soon-to-be fiance loved it too. He has never gotten excited over a piece of jewelry before. Both of us just knew that it was 'the one'. It just felt right at home on my hand, it's gorgeous but subtle-- a totally different look than what I was originally going for. I had a tough time letting go of the cushion halo idea--since I had my heart set on that for years-- but I know that I made the right decision. This ring is so classic-- I know that I'll love it forever. The ring is just so clean, and the lines are fluid and gorgeous. The pinched shank is to die for :love: . My experience with Leon was truly fantastic-- he was so patient, friendly and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed meeting him! He showed us some incredible jewelry--like his moonstone rings that cost more than my yearly salary just for fun :lol: ... The attention to detail on his jewelry is amazing!!!! He is a true artist! I still love cushion cuts and I'll probably find myself back in Leon's office picking a huge, gorgeous cushion in the distant future :bigsmile: -- but until then I'm going to enjoy every minute of wearing my beautiful, perfect ring!

I don't have hand shots since I have no idea when he will propose-- and Leon is re-sizing it... but here is a link to the exact ring that we bought yesterday.

http://www.micropave.com/index.php/engagement-rings/five-stone-ring-with-emerald-cut-diamond.html

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous!!!!! :love:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. Oh my! Your ring is stunning! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Big WOW! :love:

cheers--Sharon

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Congratulations.

AP1976

Shiny_Rock
Admittedly, I have never been a fan of emerald cut but that is one stunning ring!!!! Honestly took my breath away! And those claw prongs, swoon :love: Congrats!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS. :love: :love: :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is UNBELIEVABLE!!! :love: :cheeky:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I truly LOVE that!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
*GASP!!!*

WOW! That's spectacular!! I can't wait for you to get engaged either - I am craving hand shots and more more MORE pics, posted here on PS! :love:

Beautiful choice :appl: :appl: :appl:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! One of my favorite styles for a 5-stone and Leon does an exquisite job!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Total perfection. Cannot wait for hand shots!!!!!!!

lisamarie

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous! congrats! please be back with handshots.

jess719

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful. Just Beautiful! :love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the lovely comments :) ... it's going to be a tough wait!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love that ring, lucky girl! :love: :love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1348790996|3275760 said:
I truly LOVE that!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Extra thank you for your words about color earlier last week-- I really did need to see stones in person. Turns out, I'm much more color-sensitive than I thought I was. I could easily see tint in stones that were H or I colored and I preferred F or G even in the antique style cushions! I'm so happy with my choice!!!!!!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is GORGEOUS! Congrats!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing...Beautiful... you are a lucky girl!!! :love: :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: We definitely need more pics once you get it!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Holy crud! It's GORGEOUS! Hand shots for sure, hope he doesn't make you wait too long! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is gorgeous! Leon is a master! I love that style!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful and timeless! :love: :love: :love:

Congrstulations, I am so happy you and your fiancé found THE ring! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SHUT UP!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: IT'S GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
I think that was the ring I've been eyeing on his website! Like you I love cushions, but there have definitely been some emerald cuts that have caught my eye. Congratulations! It's absolutely gorgeous. Please post hand pics when you get a chance :love:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that ring is just perfection. I love the proportions and everything about it.

GingerKaBluey

Rough_Rock
This design is truly one of my favorites of all time! This and the french cut setting that he makes are my favs. I dream of this ring with either an EC or an Asscher like Erica's former ring. It has the perfect lines and presence! Congratulations!!! :appl: I can't wait to see hand shots when your boy proposes!!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Story is great, too....love at first sight ! Elegant and looking forward to seeing it in its proper setting :appl:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
You made a great choice, less prongs, so classic. There's nothing about that ring to ever get tired of.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning 5 stone! Can't wait til you get to wear it--hand shots are a must!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results