shape
carat
color
clarity

My Journey and Happy Ending - CVB Astrid w/ ENV Moissanite

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Wow :shock: @lilmosun That is just beautiful and dreamy!:kiss2: What a huge blessing for you!:appl: One thing about becoming a Moissanite convert it can be very addictive!:cheeky: Congratulations on your lovely piece!!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Wow :shock: @lilmosun That is just beautiful and dreamy!:kiss2: What a huge blessing for you!:appl: One thing about becoming a Moissanite convert it can be very addictive!:cheeky: Congratulations on your lovely piece!!
Thank you! Admittedly, before this came, I was considering an AVR moissy and I've been tempted by all the china buys others are posting. But while I couldn't imagine having a nicer looking "diamond" ring, after a week of wearing it daily, I found this ring going into rotation with my other rings. I tend to stick with (relatively) budget friendly pieces and this affirmed my sense that it would be hard to justify anything really expensive right now - be it a CS or diamond. Personally, have too much fun changing my jewelry daily and and have a special fascination (obsession?) with earth-mined colored stones. That being said, I am so happy to have this ring and it really was the perfect way for me to fill the large diamond gap.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! Admittedly, before this came, I was considering an AVR moissy and I've been tempted by all the china buys others are posting. But while I couldn't imagine having a nicer looking "diamond" ring, after a week of wearing it daily, I found this ring going into rotation with my other rings. I tend to stick with (relatively) budget friendly pieces and this affirmed my sense that it would be hard to justify anything really expensive right now - be it a CS or diamond. Personally, have too much fun changing my jewelry daily and and have a special fascination (obsession?) with earth-mined colored stones. That being said, I am so happy to have this ring and it really was the perfect way for me to fill the large diamond gap.

;)) Budget friendly is really good and Moissanite fits the bill for that. What I could never afford in a real diamond I can have in Moissanite and I don't have to worry about imperfections (Inclusions/Clarity) or it not looking good. I also used to have a CS bug and years ago bought up tons of CS rings that I am now trying to unload. My tastes have changed over the years and find myself reaching for the colorless stones now. ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results