shape
carat
color
clarity

My invites (with pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
I've really been MIA lately - there's almost an entire month of posts that I still need to go back and read. Congratulations to everyone who got married in the past six weeks.

With six weeks to go, I think that we are pretty much on top of everything. We have most of our meetings set up for October (minister, venue, dj) so I am sure that I will be posting about those later on too. I really need help with aisle decor if any one has any ideas!

I have loved everyone's invitations here - so I thought that I would share photos of my own... Honestly, I love doing DIY things, but these took forever with design and assembly.

Here's the outside.

Bellyclosesmall.jpg

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the inside.

wholesmudgesmall.jpg

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
And a close up of the textured invite.

Invite2smudgedsmall.jpg

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Those are pretty! I''m working on my own DIY invites and was wondering a few things:

1. Where did you get the cardstock you printed the main invite on?
2. What kind of printer did you use to print it?

They look great!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your invites look awesome!!!!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 11:53:21 AM
Author: misspinky
Those are pretty! I''m working on my own DIY invites and was wondering a few things:

1. Where did you get the cardstock you printed the main invite on?
2. What kind of printer did you use to print it?

They look great!
Thanks! I found the textured cardstock at a craft store - I bought it all everytime that it was in stock. I did look at lci paper and other paper sites and they have similar textured cardstocks. And I just went to kinkos to have them cut and printed. It was about 100 for 70 invites and five cuts.

LegalGal

Rough_Rock
Wow I LOVE them! Great job! Can I ask where you got the pocketfolds?

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 1:38:13 PM
Author: LegalGal
Wow I LOVE them! Great job! Can I ask where you got the pocketfolds?
Thanks! Cardsandpockets.com is where I got the pocketfolds. They are the cocca bean color (dark, dark brown) and the signature style. I ordered both the envelopes and the folds from them. My only complaint is that I couldn''t fit an inner envelope with the pocketfold and the envelopes that I ordered from them. But it wasn''t too big of an issue.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
These look so professional. I especially like the pockets on the right side.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, stephanie, those are stunning! I really love them!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your invites look amazing! I love your colour choice, and the textured paper is such a great idea. You should start your own invitation making business!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Mayachel, Diamondfan, Kama, & Tacori - Thanks! I''m just so glad to finally have them out! Now to move on to the program...

Tacori - your little girl is just growing up so quickly! She''s too cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results