shape
carat
color
clarity

My Girlfriend''s E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peaboy

Rough_Rock
Hi there Pricescopers,

I have learned quite a bit in the last 2 or 3 months about diamonds and I now have a ring. I went through GoodOldGold and they gave me great service throughout. I purchased this as an E-ring for my girlfriend of 2 and a half years.

The solitaire is a .753 G SI1 (AGS Cert) and from the pictures it''s obviously a H&A cut. I still marvel that if I would have bought a similar H&A cut at the most reasonable local jeweler it would have been almost $2,000(US) more. Here is a link to the stone on GOG''s website.

The setting is a Ingwer (style #36RE2175). It''s 14k white gold with .22 G SI1 channel set stones. It''s actually really heavy for being white gold.

I''d definitely recommend GOG to all of my friends as well as PriceScope for all the great articles. Thanks to everyone who posts all the great info on this forum and the site.

Now... onto the eye candy...
eek.gif

/idealbb/files/Br753GSI1 finished.jpg

/idealbb/files/Br753GSI1 side view.jpg

- Jeremy

Meraj

Rough_Rock
I really like the ring. Very nice!!!

EZBUDDY

Rough_Rock
so did you pick this up at GOG? because the price is well over 2000 US...let me know wear you picked it up i'm interested

peaboy

Rough_Rock

----------------
On 10/8/2003 4:44:25 PM EZBUDDY wrote:

so did you pick this up at GOG? because the price is well over 2000 US...let me know wear you picked it up i'm interested
----------------
GOG shipped the stone to me already set. I am assuming they insure the ring for shipping through someone other than FedEx.

magna2

Shiny_Rock
Great ring.
tongue.gif

Congratulations. Your soon to be fiancee will go gaga over it.

rodent.gif

manhattan01

Rough_Rock
I've never really been a fan of pave or sidestones, just a simple solitaire BUT that ring has made me reconsider...it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

-spencer

peaboy

Rough_Rock

----------------
On 10/10/2003 8:44:56 PM manhattan01 wrote:

I've never really been a fan of pave or sidestones, just a simple solitaire BUT that ring has made me reconsider...it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

-spencer
----------------

I'm glad you like. The side stones glitter almost as much as the solitare does. It's really amazing. I wish I had a great digital camera to capture it.

-Jeremy

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring, I really love the setting and the sparkle!
appl.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty !!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results