shape
carat
color
clarity

My first Whiteflash order

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
I started my engagement ring shopping since October 2020. The first ring I tried on was a 3 carat H color Hearts on Fire ring from a local jeweler not knowing it costs 100k; I quickly took it off after seeing the price tag :lol-2: . I went to Tiffany, a well-known reddit jeweler in LA, then Victor Canera. At Victor Canera, I fell in love with his super ideal cut stone but he didn't have the specs that I was so I solicited the help of this forum and @CareBear found my ACA.

I sent a live chat message to Whiteflash on a weekend not knowing their hours of operation and Debi, CEO of Whiteflash reached out to me on Sunday morning and let me know that Becca will reach out to me on Monday. I was pretty impressed by this since she could have just waited until Monday. I had asked Becca for additional pictures of the stone. She sent me a comparison picture next to a G color stone and let me know that my stone is eye clean from all angles. I also inquired about their custom cut and custom setting options. She patiently explained both options and showed me the stock settings. I opted for the custom since I wanted very specific setting. When I first saw the CAD, I knew I needed help from you all to convey what I want exactly.

I am so happy with how everything turned out and Whiteflash's exceptional customer service.

ERing Specs:
2.91 ACA H color VS2
2.5mm 90/10 platinum/iridium mix with ACA melee
4.25 ring size

Wedding Band
2.5 mm
same 90/10 mix with marquise diamonds

Attachments

• Custom-20101-21006-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-with-Marquise-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-W...JPG
    Custom-20101-21006-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-with-Marquise-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-W...JPG
    767.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Custom-20101-21006-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-with-Marquise-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-W...JPG
    Custom-20101-21006-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-with-Marquise-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-W...JPG
    661 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1147 2.jpg
    IMG_1147 2.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1151.jpg
    IMG_1151.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1155.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1159.jpg
    IMG_1159.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 78

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is SO gorgeous!!! And lucky you to find an ACA just under the 3 ct mark! It looks huge on your hand! I am so glad you found the perfect diamond and rings at Whiteflash!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow...your rings are beautiful! They are a classic look but with a twist!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I started my engagement ring shopping since October 2020. The first ring I tried on was a 3 carat H color Hearts on Fire ring from a local jeweler not knowing it costs 100k; I quickly took it off after seeing the price tag :lol-2: . I went to Tiffany, a well-known reddit jeweler in LA, then Victor Canera. At Victor Canera, I fell in love with his super ideal cut stone but he didn't have the specs that I was so I solicited the help of this forum and @CareBear found my ACA.
Wow!! It’s even more beautiful on you with photos in natural lighting. Love it! Congrats! Enjoy in good health.
I sent a live chat message to Whiteflash on a weekend not knowing their hours of operation and Debi, CEO of Whiteflash reached out to me on Sunday morning and let me know that Becca will reach out to me on Monday. I was pretty impressed by this since she could have just waited until Monday. I had asked Becca for additional pictures of the stone. She sent me a comparison picture next to a G color stone and let me know that my stone is eye clean from all angles. I also inquired about their custom cut and custom setting options. She patiently explained both options and showed me the stock settings. I opted for the custom since I wanted very specific setting. When I first saw the CAD, I knew I needed help from you all to convey what I want exactly.

I am so happy with how everything turned out and Whiteflash's exceptional customer service.

ERing Specs:
2.91 ACA H color VS2
2.5mm 90/10 platinum/iridium mix with ACA melee
4.25 ring size

Wedding Band
2.5 mm
same 90/10 mix with marquise diamonds

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@Cheriechewy - I’m sorry it’s weird that my comment got embedded within your post. Sorry about that. This is what I said:

Wow!! It’s even more beautiful on you with photos in natural lighting. Love it! Congrats! Enjoy in good health.

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is SO gorgeous!!! And lucky you to find an ACA just under the 3 ct mark! It looks huge on your hand! I am so glad you found the perfect diamond and rings at Whiteflash!

It's a lucky find, indeed. I rushed my soon to be fiancé to pay for the deposit. :lol-2:

Thank you so much :mrgreen2:

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
@Cheriechewy - I’m sorry it’s weird that my comment got embedded within your post. Sorry about that. This is what I said:

The studio photography lighting didn't reflect the beauty of the rings. I love how the ring looks under the sun and in the car.

Thank you so much :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And the marquise band is a master stroke!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, it must have taken your breath away when you first opened the box! I know you were worried about the yellow cast to the glam shots (and I see it, too)—but the ring is definitely white with no yellow cast at all in your “real life” pictures! Please feel free to load this thread with many lore pictures as you get to know your new ring!

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
Wow, it must have taken your breath away when you first opened the box! I know you were worried about the yellow cast to the glam shots (and I see it, too)—but the ring is definitely white with no yellow cast at all in your “real life” pictures! Please feel free to load this thread with many lore pictures as you get to know your new ring!

Yes, I was super worried. I wish I knew how to take better pictures and capture the fire LOL

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. Beautiful rings. They looked lovely on you!
Wear them in good health.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond and rings are gorgeous.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set of rings and congratulations on your engagement!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Far out!!! :love: This looks pretty incredible in the photos so I can only imagine what it looks like in real life - absolutely traffic stopping gorgeous!!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! So glad you found your dream diamond and ring. They look beautiful on you!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! :love: H VS is my sweet spot. Congrats!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond and setting! It looks beautiful on too!

scrabble98

Rough_Rock
Beyond stunning! Thank you for the gorgeous photos — enjoy your beautiful wedding set!!

WF has impeccable service. So amazing that the CEO reached out on a weekend. :)

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!! It worth the wait! Looks so beautiful in your hand!!! :kiss2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! :kiss2: Hopefully he proposes soon so you could wear that baby all the time!

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
Beyond stunning! Thank you for the gorgeous photos — enjoy your beautiful wedding set!!

WF has impeccable service. So amazing that the CEO reached out on a weekend. :)
yeah I thought the same thing! She could have just forwarded to a sales professional on a work day and didn’t have to reach out.

I was definitely shocked.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Saw this in the 2 week thread and I was hoping you would create an SMTB sooner rather than later! I was so excited to log on and see that you had posted! It is absolutely beautiful and that finger coverage is perfect! Can't wait until you're engaged and wear it all the time and post even more pics!

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
This looks so elegant. Loving the wedding band combination.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new rings are just beautiful! The diamond is gorgeous and looks right at home on your hand.

Debi is a gem! She keeps good company though with the many warm and friendly folks there!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you and your fiancé. Your ring is so beautiful. And looks wonderful on you. Can you share more pictures of the basket and the ring from other angles? Such a unique and blingy setting.
Debi is awesome, btw. So great that A WF ACA worked out for you.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay! I'm so happy that you choose this stone!!! Your set is beautiful!! The prongs on the e-ring are just perfect! And I LOVE the marquise wedding band! Congratulations!

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
Yay! I'm so happy that you choose this stone!!! Your set is beautiful!! The prongs on the e-ring are just perfect! And I LOVE the marquise wedding band! Congratulations!

Thank you so much for your help :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results