shape
carat
color
clarity

My FIRST I.D. Jewelry purchase!

amillionstars

Rough_Rock
I just purchased my first custom piece from I.D. Jewelry and I am thrilled! Being a long-time lurker here I felt like I would be in excellent hands with the team at I.D.J. and I was right. This is absolutely because of the recommendations made here at PS and I'm forever grateful! =)2

I started with a 9 stone .67 ctw white gold anniversary band, size 5, as my first piece and I think it's stunningly beautiful. Jonna was wonderful in handling the details and Yekutiel hand selected the stones (the cherry and the sprinkles on the sundae!) and I am ecstatic with the results. The setting is very low and comfy and the prongs are perfect. The stones are like fiery stars, they never stop sparkling. Bright, white and gorgeous! I am planning a few other pieces in the near future and will definitely trust this team to create them.

Oh! Stone stats: PriceScope quality, Color: F Clarity: SI1 eye clean Cut: Ideal/Excellent

I am so thankful I found so many wonderful posts full of great information here, I would have never known about I.D.J. and of the other well-known names recommended had I not found PriceScope.

My diamond photography skills are newer than newbie so forgive, I'll work on this! :P2 I managed to take a few in the car as soon as I received my package so these are in natural light. There's no way these do justice to my ring. Thanks again fellow PriceScopers for sharing your experiences and advice. I have learned so much and it's all because of you. I can't wait to start a new project! I need to throw in a huge thank you to Jonna, Tami and Yekutiel. The team at I.D.J. is fantastic!

IMG_0445.jpeg IMG_0455.jpeg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I just purchased my first custom piece from I.D. Jewelry and I am thrilled! Being a long-time lurker here I felt like I would be in excellent hands with the team at I.D.J. and I was right. This is absolutely because of the recommendations made here at PS and I'm forever grateful! =)2

I started with a 9 stone .67 ctw white gold anniversary band, size 5, as my first piece and I think it's stunningly beautiful. Jonna was wonderful in handling the details and Yekutiel hand selected the stones (the cherry and the sprinkles on the sundae!) and I am ecstatic with the results. The setting is very low and comfy and the prongs are perfect. The stones are like fiery stars, they never stop sparkling. Bright, white and gorgeous! I am planning a few other pieces in the near future and will definitely trust this team to create them.

Oh! Stone stats: PriceScope quality, Color: F Clarity: SI1 eye clean Cut: Ideal/Excellent

I am so thankful I found so many wonderful posts full of great information here, I would have never known about I.D.J. and of the other well-known names recommended had I not found PriceScope.

My diamond photography skills are newer than newbie so forgive, I'll work on this! :P2 I managed to take a few in the car as soon as I received my package so these are in natural light. There's no way these do justice to my ring. Thanks again fellow PriceScopers for sharing your experiences and advice. I have learned so much and it's all because of you. I can't wait to start a new project! I need to throw in a huge thank you to Jonna, Tami and Yekutiel. The team at I.D.J. is fantastic!

IMG_0445.jpeg IMG_0455.jpeg

Gorgeous!! Profile pictures please!!

BlingBlingLova

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! So glad you went with IDJ! They are the best!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! So glad you love it!

amillionstars

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! So glad you went with IDJ! They are the best!

Thank you! I know there are so many wonderful jewelers to go with but this was a perfect fit for me for sure. They were great to work with and the ring turned out perfect. It's just such a special feeling to know Yekutiel selected the stones himself. :kiss2:They really do what they can to take care of their customers and make sure everything is perfect. I can now officially say that I highly recommend IDJ!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Enjoy your new sparkler!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Classic and elegant and just gorgeous.♥

jepr

Rough_Rock
I loooove!! I agree, pictures doesn't do justice on how sparkly and white IDJ's diamonds are :kiss2: Enjoy!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Its beautiful! Nice of you to also share your great experience!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band! I'm so glad you are pleased with it! My ring in my avatar is from IDJ. They do great work!

amillionstars

Rough_Rock
I loooove!! I agree, pictures doesn't do justice on how sparkly and white IDJ's diamonds are :kiss2: Enjoy!

Aw thank you! I knew they would look great based on all the IDJ love from here but they're truly amazing once you see them IRL:kiss2:

amillionstars

Rough_Rock
Beautiful band! I'm so glad you are pleased with it! My ring in my avatar is from IDJ. They do great work!

TY! Your band is gorgeous!! :kiss2:I'm really happy I went with them and I plan to do more in the near future. I will end up moving this band to my right hand and doing a more significant eternity band for my left hand. I definitely want Yekutiel to handle that project. The work is excellent, the quality is excellent and the process/customer service were as well. Can't go wrong there!

amillionstars

Rough_Rock
Its beautiful! Nice of you to also share your great experience!

Thanks! They definitely take care of their customers! =)2 (the finished product is pretty nice too!)

amillionstars

Rough_Rock

Thanks! Haha well my 'photographing sparkly things' skills need honing! :P2 (they really are incredibly sparkly and I am not complaining!)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results