shape
carat
color
clarity

My first frenchies!!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to a local gem and mineral show today with Mom and one of the first booths had a fabulous selection of vintage jewelry. I had to wait ten minutes for an older man to move on out of the way but it was worth it! Among the rows and rows of bands I spotted this little vintage stacker. I took a good close look and they were frenchies! Woo hoo! It's a ruby stacker 18k white gold and the rubies are more of a magenta color instead of a deep red which I prefer. The French cut really gives a lot of glitter to the stones. The stacker is a little big if worn alone but when I stack it it's all good! I can only imagine how awesome a diamond frenchie stacker would be.

_5720.jpg

_5721.jpg

_5722.jpg

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I love it!!!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Lucky gal you are, such a wonderful find!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Great find! It's beautiful! :appl:

DiamondGirl86

Rough_Rock
Wow!!! Love it! Such a beautiful shade too!!! :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous, looks fantastic with your other rings!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: It's gorgeous! I love it w your set!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is SO pretty! I love the hue of the rubies, and the delicacy of the workmanship. Excellent find!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's just beautiful!!! I really love it with your other rings, it really looks perfect with them! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool find and it looks great with your other rings!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhh!!!! I LOVE it. Why don't I accidentally find the perfect French cut ruby band? Well done! It looks axing with your stack.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stacker! I love the rubies so being french cut is an awesome bonus! Good find! :appl: :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!! Lovelovelove it!! It looks great with your Ering.. of course I'm partial to rubies! LOL
Enjoy!!!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!! I'm looking forward to Intergem next month and hopefully finding my own little treasure. Enjoy that beauty!!!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Perfect! :love: :appl: :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom said:
Ahhhhh!!!! I LOVE it. Why don't I accidentally find the perfect French cut ruby band? Well done! It looks axing with your stack.
Came back to drool again. Noticed that before I said "it looks axing with your stack." I have no idea what I meant to say exactly! It looks fantastic, wonderful and perfect with your set. :)

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much! It was def a lucky find, for some reason this band was priced at about 40% less than others, the woman said it was most likely from an old batch lot purchase. It is my first ruby purchase, I have never really experienced the "glow" that I hear about on the CS forum until now, they really have quite a little life inside each stone! I also really dig the french cut, the extra facets on top add a lot of actual "sparkle" to some very small little stones. I have no idea what the CT weight is though, I was so excited about the band I didn't even care! I have to get my diamond eternity fixed soon so I can enjoy them together without worrying about the diamond band. Soon enough!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, great find!! :love:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Nice score, it looks great on you! :bigsmile:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the band and your polish!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It is perfect with your ering. What a wonderful find! :appl:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh I love the entire look of your set with the added ruby band! Great that it was 40% less!!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
It's simple but genarous :love: i will find a treasure like that

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
oooohhh....look at that! Now I want one. :wink2: Usually pics don't do these justice, but it really is beautiful with your setting. The pic showing the facets is nice!

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
So pretty, I want!! :naughty:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! :love: :love: :love:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again ladies! I love how vintage it all feels, the little bit of color from the ruby band really adds to the vintage feel IMO. I have been wearing it just as it's pictured and I LOVE it. I am going to try and take some pics with daylight tomorrow, the glow is so pretty, the color really reminds me of raspberry. It's so romantic :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results