shape
carat
color
clarity

My First Dress Shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I think I will have a wedding dress of my very own by the end of the weekend!! My mom is coming into town for the Wedding Show so I have done a little preliminary shopping in order to make our limited time more effective. This is what I have found! There are 4 dresses in the running. Three of them are samples (thank the Lord that I am sample size with just small small alterations)

I''ll try to attach some photos if the file sizes aren''t too big. I have one more dress appointment today!

This is by far the best part of wedding planning as of yet!

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the Rivini -
26.gif
I didn''t think of my self as a ball gown kind of girl but you learn something new everyday.

Rivini - view two -Belle Elaines.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! How exciting! I can''t wait to see the pics!

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a photo where you can see the detail of the Rivini better ...

Rivini-detail-Belle Elaines.jpg

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the Alvina Valenta - the one that is not a sample. The pleats are not visible from the front when you are standing ( the model is all twisted) It is a fun surprise in the back.

Alvina Valenta -Belle Elaines.jpg

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately, I can''t find any pictures of the other two. One is a gorgeous Reem Acra gown that has a tulle and beaded bodice overlay (it originally has thick straps, but I would make it strapless) - it has a big silk ball gown skirt with a really long train. I also weighs a ton. The other is an Amsale dress that is more ''old Hollywood'' in feel. Apparently, the designer designed it for a friend and then put it in her collection. Then, her friend got upset and Amsale pulled it from the collection. However, not before this sample could arrive at the boutique! It is a taffeta more simple A line with a gathered bust with a jewel encrusted diagonal bow with crystal buttons down the back of the entire dress.

This is all so very exciting!!!!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
i luv the alvina--i searched for that dress for a while in my area, but no luck. It is so unique, so stylish. can''t wait to see it on someone ;-)

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Well, this is the dress that I fell in love with that isn''t sold in my area... it is a Renella De Fina. I don''t even know what the front looks like, but I am obsessed with the back.

Renella De Fina - not sold in WA.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohh- cant wait to see what you pick- so exciting!!! LOVE that Rivini- its so rich and beautiful!!
Good luck in your search!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the first one!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
oooh.. I vote for the Rivini!!

Of course.. I may be a little biased.. my dress is the Rivini malibu...

of all the dresses I tried on Rivini was just the best.. it felt divine.. looked amazing.. wasnt too heavy... great craftsmanship!!!

I cant wait to hear which one you get!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results