shape
carat
color
clarity

My first Daniel M

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
I just got a message that Daniel M has finished my solitaire. I should be getting it next week. It looks beautiful and quite the transformation on my cheapy sapphire from ebay. Will post pics when I get it. In the mean time here's the pro pics

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/35914175

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I just was on Etsy and saw your ring! It's beautiful! I'm having my emerald cut amethyst set the same way. :))

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I love the prongs! I have to hurry up and send him something before he becomes so popular that his waiting list gets really long (and his prices begin to rise :shock: ).

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
Burberrygirl|1289097292|2757208 said:
I just was on Etsy and saw your ring! It's beautiful! I'm having my emerald cut amethyst set the same way. :))

thanks Burberrygirl.. I don't how I'm going to get through the weekend waiting for it to arrive. I have to thank hotpozzum whose blue topaz was the inspiration for the setting.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
agapitor: That is one hecka nice ring :appl: I love the mount, the basket, the prongs. So question about argentium? argentum? silver...is it true that it does not fade or tarnish? So its really an inexpensive alternative to white metals such as platinum and WG?

Congratulations, you have just made me a convert!

Agent P

Rough_Rock
I love the color, love the prongs, love the ring! :love:

Gempassion

Shiny_Rock
beautiful, I love the pointed prongs!

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
Thanks babynurse I know what you mean! I'm already thinking about my next project for fear that his prices will skyrocket soon. I still can't believe the whole thing cost under $100 since the stone was an ebay purchase and the shipping cost more than the actual stone.

Thanks minousbijoux. To be honest I don't know much about argentium silver I just saw some pieces in Daniel's site and preferred the look of argentium over sterling. I also wanted something really inexpensive so I chose this over WG. There was a recent post on argentium that you may find useful [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/argentium-experience.151628/#post-2753650?hilit=argentium#p2753650']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/argentium-experience.151628/#post-2753650?hilit=argentium#p2753650[/URL]

Thank you agentP.. love your avatar. My two boys think Perry the Platypus is the coolest!

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
Gempassion|1289103290|2757274 said:
beautiful, I love the pointed prongs!

me too.. this will probably be the closest I'd get to a Leon-esque prong ring - damn these budgets!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely work, I look forward to seeing more photos!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So pretty! :love: Another lovely piece from Daniel M.

I'm also extremely flattered he seems to have used my Topaz ring as the "template name".

Definitely the closest thing I'll ever get to a Leon.... :lol:

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
Thanks lovinggems and marriedtiger. HotPozzum, I wonder if Daniel used your topaz ring as the template because that's what I asked for when I placed the order. I loved your ring so much I basically said.. I want that with my slight mods. thanks for the beautiful design.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely ring! Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you get it.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice workmanship, love those prongs!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Love those prongs, too! Daniel M does excellent work and this is a pefect example!!!

Lori

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
It's here!!! It's really pretty :love: I've been wearing it with my plat channel band and I really like the way it looks together. I am surprised how well the argentium silver matches with the plat. I apologize for the dry hands, bathroom background, poor photography and picture overload :tongue:

IMG_2746.JPG

IMG_2748.JPG

IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2745.JPG

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
dang!! they're huge :oops: .. must remember to resize them even smaller next time. Sorry folks

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang, the ring is huge and no need to apologize for the size of the pictures.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring looks great! I like the huge pics too. :appl:
Daniel M does it again. He is like our very own PS jeweler!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that's a stylish, elegant, and quite refined solitaire! I love it with your platinum eternity! Just gorgeous!

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
thanks Chrono.. well at least I know that I don't need to pine over a 4 ct diamond solitaire as an upgrade :saint:

Treenbean.. so true. I forgot to reiterate how wonderful Caren & Dan's were. Their response to my emails was lickety split..even in the wee hours of the night. They were so accommodating even with the last minute size change. I was really happy with this purchase from start to finish.

thank you Lauren I feel so European wearing my wedding band and a pseudo ering on the RH.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The color is very nice, too! Elegant ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results