shape
carat
color
clarity

My final fitting pictures!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Today was my final fitting! I have a few pictures to share.

The bustle needs to be straightened out but you get the idea...

I'm so excited to wear it. I lost the few lbs I needed to and its amazing what a difference I felt in the dress.

When my seamstress zipped me up the first thing she said was "Wow. you definitely lost weight!!!"

the zipper went up with absolutely no problem and so I was very happy about that. Plus, I could breathe :)

-6.jpg

-5.jpg

2zscmjs.jpg

i19t2x.jpg

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful and you look beautiful in it!
Can you explain the bustle to me? I have never understood them. Does the dress stay like that? Is it just so the dress isn't long in the back? I watch Say Yes to the Dress, so I see them do the bustle all the time, I just don't really know what they're for! Lol.

ETA: what is the detail on the veil? Are they sparkles or lace? Whatever it is, it is so magical looking! Haha, I don't mean to sound like a nutcase, it is just so pretty!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
ChloeTheGreat|1316746455|3023553 said:
It's beautiful and you look beautiful in it!
Can you explain the bustle to me? I have never understood them. Does the dress stay like that? Is it just so the dress isn't long in the back? I watch Say Yes to the Dress, so I see them do the bustle all the time, I just don't really know what they're for! Lol.

ETA: what is the detail on the veil? Are they sparkles or lace? Whatever it is, it is so magical looking! Haha, I don't mean to sound like a nutcase, it is just so pretty!

Hi Chloe!!

Thank you sooo much :)

The bustle in the picture is supposed to be more neat but my MOH's just did it quickly a few times to get practice. The point of it is so that it isn't so long. I actually wish that I didn't have to bustle it because I love, love, love how long it is. I also don't want to take my veil off immediately after the ceremony. We have a big venue so I think I'm gonna try to get away with wearing my veil/not having the dress bustled for the cocktail hour :D

My veil is covered in very, very fine grained sparkles. As soon as I saw the veil, I knew it had to be mine because I have a very sick obsession with sparkles and this veil is very "me"....I can't wait to wear it!!

You don't sound crazy, hahaha....my best friend saw the veil for the first time today and the first thing she said was "you WOULD pick this kind of veil, its so you!!!!"

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the explanation. I finally know what a bustle is! Haha.

Congrats on finding the perfect dress! I can't wait to see your wedding pics and how it looks on the big day. :bigsmile:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look gorgeous!!! How beautiful you look in that dress - not too much longer now, you must be getting so excited! :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh autumn that dress looks perfect on you :appl: :appl:

good luck with all of the planning leading up to the big day! and please be sure to post pictures :)

PS did you decide what you are doing about a honeymoon?

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! It looks so great on you, and that veil is perfect!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well you *know* that I fell in love with your gown the moment I first saw it, but the tulle that they made your veil out of is also awesome! I love the delicate sparkle effect :). Very very nice.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great, AN. Very sparkly, very YOU! Love the veil!!!

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Sooooooo pretty!!!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! So exciting!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look HOT!!! :bigsmile:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
slg47|1316760431|3023654 said:
oh autumn that dress looks perfect on you :appl: :appl:

good luck with all of the planning leading up to the big day! and please be sure to post pictures :)

PS did you decide what you are doing about a honeymoon?

Thanks so much, everyone!!!

I really can't wait to wear it....I'd wear that dress and veil everyday for the rest of my life and die happy :)

Slg....we did decide on the honeymoon---we're just going to go back to our usual place that we love to vacation at--Playa Del Carmen. There is still a lot of stuff we haven't seen there yet even though we have been there several times. We'll start trying new places after we are married but we don't want to chance it for the honeymoon. We ultimately figured that since we have had a blast there every single time we have been there we might as well go back and have a blast again =]

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Sorry im late, Autumn, the dress looks fantastic on you :love: cant wait to see you in it on the day :wavey:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
well, you just look PERFECT! don't lose any more weight between now and the wedding - the dress fits you like a glove. You will be a most beautiful bride!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that dress is really perfect for you! Can't wait to see your wedding pics. You are brave to think about leaving the bustle down and the veil on for the cocktail hour - lots of friends and family consuming alcohol and wanting to hug you could end up badly for your dress. Heck, my dress got stepped on at my wedding even with it bustled! Best wishes for a perfect day for you.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Hubba hubba!

You look faaaaabuuullooouusss daahling! :sun:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
stephb0lt|1317515372|3030866 said:
Wow, that dress is really perfect for you! Can't wait to see your wedding pics. You are brave to think about leaving the bustle down and the veil on for the cocktail hour - lots of friends and family consuming alcohol and wanting to hug you could end up badly for your dress. Heck, my dress got stepped on at my wedding even with it bustled! Best wishes for a perfect day for you.

Thank you :)

Actually, my planner axed my idea very quickly haha. It will be bustled for the cocktail hour....oh well, I just have to get over it :)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Rosetta and Missy :D

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Autumn how did I not see this until now?

You are *beautiful* in your dress! You have a stunning figure, and that dress highlights it perfectly :bigsmile: Can't wait for your wedding pics - and especially the shot of the look on DH's face when he sees you ::) :naughty: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results