shape
carat
color
clarity

My experience with Mark @ ERD

TroyC

Rough_Rock
12/23/2011

Mark delivers a quality product when I needed it the most. I was so nervous about finding an amazing quality ring that my future wife would love and cherish forever. With little time on my side and being a prudent consumer, I did my research and came across consistent glowing referrals about Mark and his staff at ERD from Pricescope.com. Knowing little about this business, I decided to call as to see for myself. Once I met with Mark, my fears subsided. He walked me through not only a diamond education, but a personalized trusting experience I needed to feel comfortable. During this process and working around my hectic business schedule, Mark stayed in constant contact with me daily through email updates and phone calls informing me about the cushion cut diamond I was looking for. What could have turned out to be a really stressful experience, Mark made easy and pleasurable. When I received the diamond in the customized setting he made, I was literally blown away by its flawless beauty…and most importantly so was my fiancé. Mark not only exceeded my expectations with the final product and, but managed to help manage all my fears with the investment that lasts a lifetime. I highly recommend Mark Turnowski and will be a lifelong customer.

Troy C.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results