shape
carat
color
clarity

My Experience with Inken from Enhoerning Jewelry.....superlative

SparkleC

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to share my extraordinary experience working with Inken from Enhoerning Jewelry. This was my first time sourcing a gem and doing it over the internet made me a bit nervous. I knew I wanted a very special blue sapphire and received several recommendations from the community to reach out to Inken.

She was incredibly kind and patient with me. I'm sure I drove her to distraction because I wasn't really sure what I was doing. She helped me figure out what I was really looking for in terms of color, sparkle vs. silky/sleepy, cut, and on and on. She never made me feel silly for asking questions or showing my lack of knowledge. She listened to what I wanted and helped me clarify my true desires. Looking back at my first email to her and where we ended up, I can see how she used her expertise and knowledge to help me determine what was going to make me happy. I learned so much from her!

She was very respectful of my budget and was very honest about what goes into pricing gems. She shared videos of very high end stones so I could learn about the qualities that are most valued in blue sapphires. She offered her best advice and I never felt like she was simply trying to make a sale. I never felt pressured and she was always willing to keep on looking if I wanted to see more stones. She was very generous about letting me keep stones for a longer time to make sure I truly had time to consider each one.

When you work with Inken, you know you are working with a person of great integrity and great knowledge. She is truly a joy to work with. She is also a very delightful person and I enjoyed all of our correspondence throughout our time together.

Here's the gorgeous sapphire I chose and the ring I had made with it.

IMG_4085.jpg

VC4.jpg YC 1.jpg

If you are looking for a special colored gemstone, I strongly encourage you to contact Inken at Enhoerning Jewelry on line or through Etsy. She is the consummate professional and you will not be disappointed.

voce

Ideal_Rock
When you work with Inken, you know you are working with a person of great integrity and great knowledge. She is truly a joy to work with. She is also a very delightful person and I enjoyed all of our correspondence throughout our experience together.

If you are looking for a special colored gemstone, I strongly encourage you to contact Inken at Enhoerning Jewelry on line or through Etsy. She is the consummate professional and you will not be disappointed.
I just want to chime in and say I agree with this 100%. I've had 2 projects where Inken sourced the stones, and 2 projects where she worked with stones I already had. Anything you work with Inken on will be communicated clearly and made well. She does have quality standards and has access to top labs, wholesalers, benches.

Here's the two stones I bought from her, both of which I has her set into rings, and both worn on the index finger in pictures. The ruby ring is my custom design, the sapphire is set into a Stuller setting with Inken sourcing stones.

Then, there are stones that I bought elsewhere for which I had designs in mind, and she and her bench had executed my designs perfectly. These are also worn on my index finger in these pictures.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'd love to work with Inken in the future whenever I can afford a larger sapphire :) I've seen enough stones that she's sourced and heard enough accolades from her customers to know she's a highly skilled and ethical vendor. Nice to know that Yvonne will set her gems, too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results