shape
carat
color
clarity

My experience with ERD and Mark Turnowski

Wildview

Rough_Rock
I've used Pricescope to research engagement rings an enormous amount in the past six months. I've done my best, spending countless hours to learn about the 5C's, ASET imaging, different metals and the alloys used to create them etc. I've spoken with representatives from James Allen, Victor Canera, Good Old Gold, Brian Gavin and ERD (Engagement Rings Direct). I've also spoken with a number of local jewelers.

While I spoke or interacted with many vendors, none came close to the service I received with ERD and specifically with ERD's president, Mark Turnowski. I'm very detail oriented and I had many, many questions. Mark was detailed, thorough, patient and considerate of my requests. Communication with ERD and Mark was exceptionally prompt, something I value a great deal. This is service I just did not experience with any other vendor. On one occasion Mark personally spent 40 minutes with me on the phone, after business hours, discussing my concerns and providing information on finding the right diamond and what finding the right diamond truly means. I felt that my ring shopping experience with Mark was second to none. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a phenomenal engagement ring and peace of mind in their purchase. Thank you Mark for your exceptional service and sharing your wisdom on diamonds, rings, baseball and life.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results