shape
carat
color
clarity

My experience Eternity Diamonds...

hungryduck

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I´m a first time poster here and since I thought it only fair after learning so much from this site to add my own personal experience and give something back.

I´ll start by saying that I knew very little about diamonds or rings. Thanks to some searching I found this site and it was a huge help...

So, what of Eternity Diamonds? I came across them initially as I was looking for a round brilliant, ideally H&A and at a good price! Yes I know the whole world wants best pricing, high quality goods and the best service possible. I looked at most of the perhaps more well known key vendors on here and then by chance came across Eternity. I wanted and found a H&A round brilliant that was really competitively priced I almost did a double take honestly! After contacting them I spoke with Yoni and from day one he was open and honest, being straightforward about the setting options open to me and NOT pushing anything and listening and understanding what I was trying to achieve.

I chose eventually a split shank Halo design keeping it simple and elegant with white gold and 0.75ct of melee supporting the centre stone. Throughout the process I had quite a few nerves and self doubts but I have to say even when emailing/calling to Eternity and speaking with Yoni they were totally understanding and supported me every step of the way. Customer service for me is everything and to that extent they went over and above what I could have expected making a nerve wracking experience totally calm and controlled.

I´ve only attached the first snap shots which they were kind enough to make for now as the ring is being shipped once I receive I´ll make some more and post online.

A huge thanks to the guys and specifically Yoni at Eternity Diamonds who made for a pleasant and rewarding experience. I wholeheartedly recommend them - great pricing, excellent customer service and another truy happy customer! Many thanks........

halo1.JPG

halo2.JPG

halo3.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That turned out really pretty! Congratulations and thanks for the review.

EDIT - Did you "Try it before you buy it" ? Just wonder if you saw the ring before you picked it?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats duck! The ring is lovely, and it's great to hear of a good experience :))

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty....congrats! BTW, is that a custom setting as I don't see it on Eternity Diamonds website? :wavey:

hungryduck

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Yes it was made as a custom piece but having spoken to them they said they were thinking to perhaps introduce a Halo design similar maybe with just one shank.

They were really easy and nice people to deal with so am sure you could just ask if it was of interest.

Kind regards

HungryDuck

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
super congrats! just awesome and lovely!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on a lovely ring. My experience with Yoni was similar, even though we didn't ultimately purchase through him (boy, do I wish I had!). Enjoy the sparkly!

ckim001

Rough_Rock
That's so koo! I dealt with Yoni from Eternity Diamonds the whole time also and he has been excellent to me.
I just received my e-ring from them and it looks beautiful.
Ran into a little hiccup but was all taken care of.
I don't think I would've found a better deal anywhere!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results