shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Emerald Cut Ring <3 Photo heavy!!!!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much!!! :wavey: This helps a ton!!! I really appreciate it. Your set is so beautiful! :love: :love:

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! and like everyone else, I LOVE that stack... every band is TDF! And I especially love the look of one thin, plain band next to a bunch of sparkly ones... not sure why but that gets me every time!! :twirl: Wear in good health :appl:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This stack is my ultimate favorite! I have five 5-pointers from a first anniversary band that I'm not crazy about. Seeing your bezel eternity is my inspiration for a re-purposed anniversary band, 13 years later! :) I'm happy to hear you were able to rework yours into something you love more and can wear more comfortably!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Puppy4248|1389741782|3592775 said:
Gorgeous ring!! and like everyone else, I LOVE that stack... every band is TDF! And I especially love the look of one thin, plain band next to a bunch of sparkly ones... not sure why but that gets me every time!! :twirl: Wear in good health :appl:

Hi Puppy4248 :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Thanks heaps!!!! The plain band is my original wedding band. It's the only one that doesn't sit at the 2mm high mark but - it adds a point of difference from the other bands and I could never replace it :twirl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
KristinTech|1389748642|3592878 said:
This stack is my ultimate favorite! I have five 5-pointers from a first anniversary band that I'm not crazy about. Seeing your bezel eternity is my inspiration for a re-purposed anniversary band, 13 years later! :) I'm happy to hear you were able to rework yours into something you love more and can wear more comfortably!

Thanks soooo much KristinTech!! :wavey: What a massive compliment! :appl: :appl:

Yep. Recycling rings are awesome. :love: The shared, 4-prong eternity used to look like this (the ring provided the diamonds for the emerald cut ring also):

_13718.jpg

original2.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
And it made this :love: :love: :love: :

_13719.jpg

_13720.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
And ofcourse this:

img_5773.jpg

img_5774.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
A few more:

img_3299.jpg

img_5780.jpg

img_5781.jpg

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My sister and I both love stacks. We will text each other pics every once in awhile and yesterday I texted her a screen shot of yours and she said, "STACK ATTACK!" and said she couldn't stop staring at it. :) It really is a gorgeous combination. Now let me stop typing so I can go stare at it again, haha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results