shape
carat
color
clarity

MY DRESS CAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
AND IT''S PERFECT!!! I picked it up on my lunch break, ran home to try it on and I love it more than ever!!! No customs charges either! Woohoo! I''ll definitely need a new veil though since the veil was white white and the new dress is diamond white. Good thing I only spent about $13 on ebay for it. Yay!

The dress is a 12 and the one I tried on in the store was a 10, but this fits almost a bit snugger than the 10 which is great since I was thinking I''d need to have it taken in. Granted it''s a corset back and I couldn''t really lace myself up. I can''t wait till I have more time to try it on again! Won''t be for a while though since I''m leaving for NY at 6 tonight.

I''m so happy!!!
9.gif

Dreamcatcher

Rough_Rock
Woohoo thats so exciting!!

i am glad it arrived no problems!!!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I''m glad that that your purchase all worked out. I really like the new one on you.

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Okay... I'm late but I just read through your whole thread about buying the dress! It was like a mystery novel where you had to know what happened. Was the ebay seller going to take down the shipping? Is she legit? Did the dress make it here? Did it get through NY Customs? Since she wasn't home, was she still able to get it?
25.gif
After I read the last post on your other thread, I went to search to see if you started a new thread about actually getting the dress!

So I am sooooooooooooooo happy that you got it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I think the dress looks beautiful on you! Congrats! I'm glad your dress made it here safely!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dreamcatcher, Cpster and Sujuann! I really want to bring it w/ me to NY for thanksgiving... except then my mom will know which dress it is and probably will be mad that I got a new one...but I really want to show my cousins who are bridesmaids! Agh decisions!

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Maybe you should wait on bringng it especially if your mom is going to be upset. Also especially since it''s the holidays. I would hate for you to have a bad Thanksgiving because there might (or willl) be tension.

You can take pics of yourself in it and show your cousins (bridesmaids). That might work! But swear them to secrecy if you don''t tell your mom! You should relaly be the one to tell her. At least I think you should be the one. There is nothing worse than getting info second hand ESPECIALLY aobut family.
1.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
She actually told me not to tell her and my cousins have already been sworn to secrecy. I guess I should just leave it at home though.

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh... well in that case, I would have to agree with you about not bringing ti with you. Anyway... at least you know have a surprise for HER on your wedding day!! Because I know that when she sees you in the dress, she will not be feeling any anger but more of pure joy and amazement of how beautiful you will look in that dress!!!
emsmile.gif
But I think that would be a great surprise for her! This might work out better anyway!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the new dress, I''m glad that you''re thrilled with it. It looked great on you in your other thread!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
So great!!!!! Although I liked both dresses on you, you are going to look better in the new one b/c you''re going to be so darn happy to be wearing it!!! I see radiant bride images in my mind now ;-)
Show us more pics when u get time....

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! It might be a while on the pics since I can''t lace it up myself, FI isn''t allowed to see the dress and I don''t really have girl friends out here. Now to decide on the veil...

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
congrats robbie! i didn''t get a chance to comment before but i love the new dress on you! very figure flattering.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I''m so happy for you!
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy it turned out so well! I have to admit, I was a little concerned with the ebay seller and everything, but I''m sure you look amazing in it!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I followed your other dress thread, and just had to chime in and say that I''m thrilled that it all worked out in the end. The drama you went thru with the eBay seller was worth it.

Can''t wait to see pics!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! I got the dress laced a bit tighter today and it turns out it will need to be taken in a bit, but that''s not that big of a deal since the other dress needed to be taken in as well.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
robbie, so when do we get to see some pictures of you in the dress? Must see pics!! I''ve been following your thread and it''s been like a cliffhanger! hehe

I''m so glad it all worked out for you! Congratulations on finding the perfect dress!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Portia! It might be a while since it''s a corset back and I have no one but myself to lace it up. Man was that hard trying to do that today. I don''t want to take it for a fitting until closer to the wedding, but perhaps I''ll bring it somewhere to get an estimate once I get a crinoline and shoes. I ordered a crinolin off of ebay today.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results