shape
carat
color
clarity

My Diamond Ring Collection

lewood

Shiny_Rock
I've decided to come out of lurkdome and share my diamond rings! They are nothing extravagent because I am just starting to build (much to my husbands dismay) my fine jewelry collection. Mind you, I am new to photographing my jewelry, so bare with the quality!

Overview photo of diamond rings:

Imported%20Photos%2000129.jpg

First up, my wedding set.

E-ring= .84, D, VS2, platinum
WBand= 1 ct., half round, F-H, VS2, platinum

Imported%20Photos%2000125.jpg

Imported%20Photos%2000133.jpg

Imported%20Photos%2000137.jpg

Secondly, my right-hand rings.

Tension-set Princess Cut= .91, H, VS2

Three-Stone OEC & Early Brilliant Cut Rounds= I can't recall the specifics, but I believe the OEC is around .65 and the side stones are around .25 each (very well cut). Set in 14K WG

Imported%20Photos%2000132.jpg

Imported%20Photos%2000146.jpg

Thanks for looking :appl: I have some more photos of my RHR's to add...stay tuned!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Well, I'd say that's fabulous for a "starting" collection!!! They're all gorgeous - lucky you! I especially love the princess RHR - I LOVE that really contemporary, modern look! :love:

Finger shots! We need finger shots! :appl: :appl: :appl:

You need to educate your husband :lol: Point out to him how his descendants will be wearing these things - say to him, "Honey, imagine your great-great granddaughter wearing Piece X...she will think what a lovely guy her great-great grandfather was to buy his wife such nice things" - tell him they will be worn and enjoyed for generations, and make the generations wonder about him. Draw him a picture. A male friend was saying he didn't get the point of jewellery - I think this is a really good point. Lay it on thick and you might get some really good pieces over the years! :twisted:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the OEC three stone ring!

beautiful rings- all of them :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
shortee78 » 20 Feb 2012 13:14
I got the ring a few weeks ago (only took Mark about a month to complete it) but was too lazy to post pictures until now. I decided to do a post so that PS'ers can see what the Extreme Petite Torchiere looks like on a hand.

Mark was fabulous with the entire transaction and very thorough. I am extremely nitpicky and this ring has absolutely no flaws. The finish is immaculate.

The Extreme version of the Petite Torchiere has a more elongated prong look on the basket, so that it looks like a crown, but it maintains the traditional tapered shank. Also, the diamonds in the basket are set in a different location than his traditional Petite Torchiere. I wear the e-ring with my wedding band, which is a very thin milgrained eternity band.

I am a size 3.5, and the center diamond is 1.71 carats. The diamond is from Perry Chen of Leon Mege, and he didn't mind that I got it set elsewhere. I HIGHLY recommend doing business with Perry Chen, and I hope he will be around for a long time. If you look at my previous topics, you can see the review I did for Perry Chen.

(I'm at work now so can't post much, but later on, I can post the glamour shots that Mark sent me). Enjoy the pics!
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...rell-extreme-petite-torchiere-is-here.172101/

Attachments

• shortee.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 1,195

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! I'd say that was a gorgeous start to your collection!! :love: I'd like to see some handshots!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What lovely pieces, thanks for sharing! ::)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you are off to a great start...very pretty collection!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty collection.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a beautiful collection!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, all of your rings are beautiful!! :love: Love the oec band, and your wedding set looks lovely on your hand!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results