shape
carat
color
clarity

my diamond flower earrings another shot(i hope)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
ok, tcw 2.84 D/E vs1/vs2 in 18k white gold-these are the MOST scintillating diamonds i have ever seen in my life. unbelievably sparkly and amazingly white. i had them custom made by matthew jewelers in pittsburgh, pa area after seeing something like them near my home in dayton ohio. saved a few thousand and got the most gorgeous earrings! they are a little "formal" on the ear and i have contemplated having them made into a lever back but i haven''t yet. i ''ve also contemplated having the stones used in an eternity band-center stones are .22 and surrounding stones are .17each since i wear onlyl my hoops now daily...

flowerearring91.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for posting pics! I feel like I am about to go into sexy zone when ear shots are requested.
31.gif

They are beautiful!!!!
36.gif

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
thanks for looking, tlh...have no ear shots with these and i am finally getting the hang of reducing size of pics...i am so not computer savvy! they are really too big of a look for everyday wear and i am not sure if they''ll stay as is. wish i could capture the true beauty of them-really knock-out diamonds(which truly sold me on this jeweler for life)

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
More gorgeous eye candy! Some ear shots outside in the sunshine please. You say that your diamonds are real sparklers, do you have the details?

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
thanks girls-i posted stats above. we''re now in michigan and sun is well limited at this time of year(didn''t know that when we moved here last aug!) so i''ll get sun shots sometime soon.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these, they look like they really sparkle. Thanks for sharing!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
These are so gorgeous..... and yes, earshots would be sooo nice!
emsmile.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
You have a beautiful collection!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH so pretty! That are so beautifully femine and BLINGY!
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, but I want ear shots too
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! More pics, please... preferably on your ears.
3.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
They''re beautiful!!!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
those earrings are just beautiful! i say wear them proudly; who cares if they''re "too formal." life''s too short and those are too gorgeous to keep in a box!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Love those - it''s beautiful!

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
thank you-you''re all so dear. ear shots will follow maybe this weekend when college daughter is home and can help...they are really lovely and i also believe in enjoying and wearing your jewelry, too(whether it seems appropriate to others or not) i hope to one day have a tennis necklace which i intend to wear every day as well...in this economy, it may be a macaroni necklace for awhile tho
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results