shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cushion Solitaire from Quest / Engagement Rings Direct!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BDJ

Rough_Rock
Hello!

I just got the images of my new Cushion solitaire! Engagement Rings Direct helped me pick the stone, and Quest did the custom job for me. I am so happy with it! I would love to hear what you think! I should be getting it in the mail tomorrow or Monday!

Here is a link to my old thread, about my search for a setting.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/solitaire-setting-frustrations.57706/

Here are the specs on the stone:

1.13 Cushion Cut
Color: G
Clar: VS2
Measurements: 6.78 x 5.79 x 3.8
Depth: 65.6%
Table: 54%
Girdle: Med to Slightly Thick, Faceted
Culet: Slightly Large
Finish
Polish: EX
Symmetry: EX
Flourescence: None

And the pictures!

glamourwebzb1.jpg

rgwebdo7.jpg

sdwebwa5.jpg

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Wow
30.gif
! I love it! Where did you get the idea and is it WG or platinum?

Love it Love it Love it!!!!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Truly unique! It looks amazing! Please post handshots when you can. Have you thought about what wedding band you''ll pair it with?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH. MY. GOD. I. LOVE. IT!!!!!!!!

The shank looks very Vera Wang-esque to me. And it is drop dead GORGEOUS. Seriously, I am in love. That stone, that setting, WOW.

BDJ

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 7:47:34 PM
Author: jazmine
Wow
30.gif
! I love it! Where did you get the idea and is it WG or platinum?

Love it Love it Love it!!!!

There is a similar setting by David Yurman. He also makes a crossover style with the same rope bands. The ring is platinum!

B.

BDJ

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 7:47:52 PM
Author: lisaC
Truly unique! It looks amazing! Please post handshots when you can. Have you thought about what wedding band you''ll pair it with?

My Fiance actually proposed with the wedding band. He knew that I wanted to pick the e-ring, but wanted to surprise me with something! It is a 2mm simple platinum band, and he had "will you marry me" engraved on the inside. I love the idea of stacking with an eternity band later.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous
30.gif
When do you get it?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s amazing!!! It really reminds me of some of the gorgeous vera wang settings. I really really love this setting!!! Do you have any hand pics, I''d love to see how it looks on!! Congratulations!!

BDJ

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 7:55:33 PM
Author: risingsun
It''s absolutely gorgeous
30.gif
When do you get it?

I should get it tomorrow or Monday. I can''t wait! I don''t think I''ll sleep!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
first of all let me say, Quest did that?? holy cow if you told me Leon Mege made it I would have believed you, it''s drop dead gorgeous...beautiful stone in the perfect setting..

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
WoW! It''s beautiful! Love the rope band. It''s so unique!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is really an exquisite and special design! Love the rope-like shank and it will be just gorgeous stacked with other bands. Congratulations!!!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love it. Quest did a beautiful job.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness it is just beautiful, unique, and really, really pretty!! I am very happy for you and can''t wait to see hand shots! How exciting, hope you don''t have to wait till Monday. Quest did an awesome job.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I just placed the order for my e-ring and and am going nuts until they tell me it''s even ready forget about waiting for it to ship so I understand how you are feeling, before you know it, it''ll be on your hand
21.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
just to echo what everyone else said, it''s awesome!!!!

I love the unique band too!! Will you get a matching rope band too? I think that would be great, and I thought of Vera Wang too, FG!! :)

Can''t wait to see handpics!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 9:26:03 PM
Author: Sundial
That is really an exquisite and special design! Love the rope-like shank and it will be just gorgeous stacked with other bands. Congratulations!!!

Ditto!!! Well said!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic setting! The stone is beautiful as well, and that setting makes it pop. Congratulations! I bet you are dying to get it, especially now that you have photos. (I''m waiting for my e-ring right now and I know it''s excruciating!)

I hope you post hand shots when you get it!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
I lOVE this setting!!! It''s very similar to David Yurman style, except the band is not crossed.... Just imaging putting a RB onto the setting makes me
30.gif

You should get the matching band for your wedding band, it''ll look amazing and unique!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, not only do I think that is a fantastic looking modern cushion and a beautiful and interesting ring - I''m amazed at how QUICKLY it all went!! And maybe a little jealous! haha (not that I don''t bring it on myself lol)

Congrats!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great stone and setting! Enjoy it...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As soon as I saw it, I thought of David Yurman...it is gorgeous! I cannot wait to see your handshots!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT. REALLY LOVE IT! Do you think you'll get a matching wedding band? It is simply perfect. I've long been an admirer of the Yurman ring but I think I like yours even better. Also, you'll be able to wear it with a wband if you want to!

ETA Just read about your wedding band that you already have. I think it will look great together!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, that is a beauty!!!!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously gorgeous!!! I love the design. Congrats
36.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! GORGEOUS!!!!
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they did such a fantastic job on it! Very nicely done.

Congrats, and wear it happily!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
It gorgoeous and unique!! Congratulations on such a great choice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results