shape
carat
color
clarity

My convertible pendant bangle project

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This year is the year I shall finally get round to setting my mum's near 2ct MRB due to funds being available. :Up_to_something:

Still in very early stage of the design process, and I have attached the inspiration pics of the pendants and bangle I have in mind.

In my own conceptual design, the diamond will be bezel set in a stud earring type setting with a short post, for it to be secured using a post and clutch earring back on the pendant or bangle setting. The setting and back will be in platinum.

Only one bangle setting in mind, it belongs to a PSer whose name I have forgotten, sorry! It will not have millgrain, and the open ends of the bangle will be plain without the round balls as I don't like them knocking against the desk/laptop when I work. It will be made in platinum.

Bangle 01.JPG

Pendant designs that I would like to have made, the double heart one will be the first. The diamond wobbles when one moves, looks really pretty in the video when I first saw it.

I may change the second design to a shiny version instead of matt.

I may change the third one into a oval design with a bale instead of pear shape.

The pendant settings will be made in White Gold.

Floating Diamond Pendant 03.jpg
Screenshot_20200112-125939_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190826-121154_Facebook.jpg

I shall update this thread as the project progresses.

Thanks for reading and sharing my exciting project!

DK :bigsmile:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo, forgot post the MRB, here it is against my EC.

I decided against setting it as a ring, as I prefer EC in diamonds, and no need for another substantial diamond ring as I shall wear my EC as my only RHR, and wear a CS or pearl ring on my LH.

DK :))

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an exciting project ! Although the diamond cuff would be gorgeous, I am really loving your pendant designs ... can't wait to see what you end up choosing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results