shape
carat
color
clarity

My college graduation bracelet!

waffle

Shiny_Rock
same question where can you buy that?

I got it at a local jewelry store. It was just a fluke. I saw it in the window. They usually in one of everything. Whatever shows up. It was really reasonable. It’s only halfway around and these are baguettes not emerald cuts, but it’s made very well. If I see another one, I can let you know.

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Or where can I buy it?

Local jewelry store. It was a fluke piece. I have been looking for something like this for about 6 years but I couldn’t afford anything. These are baguettes made to look like emerald cuts so it was a fraction of the cost. I got lucky that day. It was really reasonable. If I see another, I’ll try to let you know

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, and really cool diamond bracelet. :clap:
Can you tell us more about it?
Is it vintage?
It looks like 5 emerald cut diamonds per link and one melee round per connecting piece.
What else do you know about it?
Carat weights?
Metal?
Any identifying maker's mark or brand stamp?

More pics?

Hi! I don’t know much about it. It’s not designer, it was made in Italy. It goes halfway around and these are baguettes done very well to look like emerald cuts. I got it from a local jeweler in Brooklyn

HesterLarson

Rough_Rock
I’m graduating in two semesters, and going to college in my 40’s was not easy, yet one of the best things I have ever done. I found a bracelet I fell in love with and the price was right. I hope to wear it to my graduation! 3E6B4B9C-2502-4187-80D2-15389B620696.png
Graduating with a nice bracelet and great grades is doubly nice. I got amazing help from more info I found for studies because I didn't have time for all the assignments and I understood that I need more effort for success. I asked these experts to do my homework and my plan was the right one.
It looks amazing. My girlfriend is graduating this year and I've been looking for the perfect gift. I am so excited now that I found this bracelet, it looks really amaaazing. I'm looking forward to my gf's graduation more than her)) Btw, does anyone know where I can order such a beaty?

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Can you come to Ny? That’s where I got it. In Brooklyn.

HesterLarson

Rough_Rock
I still have a few months free, I think it's doable.

waffle

Shiny_Rock
I still have a few months free, I think it's doable.

My emerald cuts are only halfway around so it’s a better price. The other one might be fully around. I think I’ll go in today and see what’s going on.

MichelleSam

Rough_Rock
I’m graduating in two semesters, and going to college in my 40’s was not easy, yet one of the best things I have ever done. I found a bracelet I fell in love with and the price was right. I hope to wear it to my graduation! 3E6B4B9C-2502-4187-80D2-15389B620696.png But I'm not graduated yet, so I need to focus on my studies. I have had so many tasks lately, and it can be really time-consuming to do everything. But somehow, I manage. Besides, I've found so many useful sources lately, which greatly helps me. For example, this resource https://studydriver.com/pro-choice-abortion/ helped me with my writing; there are different pro-choice abortion essay samples, which helped me with some writing ideas, and with a better understanding of the issue. I support legalization, but that's in those writings I managed to express my opinion correctly.
Wow, the bracelet looks really amazing. But first of all, congratulations! College graduation is amazing, even one of the most memorable, and it's amazing that you decided to become a student! I'm also graduating this year, and I just can't wait for that day. I've been working really hard all those years, and I want to buy something special for my graduation. I'm not sure about the bracelet, because I rarely wear them, but maybe a ring. But I still have some time to think about and look for opinions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results