shape
carat
color
clarity

My Burma Jadeite Cabochon Setting On Gold Ring. Is This Jadeite Of Good Quality And It Value?.

henrykoh

Rough_Rock
My Burma Jadeite Cabochon (Type 'A') setting on gold ring which I bought from a Singapore reputable Jade Shop 11 years back in 2006. Any opinion of imy Jadeite cabochon ring is of good quality jadeite and it estimate value of today?.
Do feel free to express your opinion and view on it.

Thank you.
H. Koh 021.JPG

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 28

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, it looks like a very highly sought after green. It seems on my monitor to have darker veins or flowers in it . Though it looks somewhat translucent, the picture which you posted does not show the extent of translucence or grain, or anything inside the stone. Even if it did, I doubt one would be willing to assign a value without seeing it in person. For a sense of current value, the most accurate thing to do would be to have it tested and then appraised by an appraiser who is familiar with jadeite.
It's very beautiful and has a wonderful, rich green color!

henrykoh

Rough_Rock
Hi, it looks like a very highly sought after green. It seems on my monitor to have darker veins or flowers in it . Though it looks somewhat translucent, the picture which you posted does not show the extent of translucence or grain, or anything inside the stone. Even if it did, I doubt one would be willing to assign a value without seeing it in person. For a sense of current value, the most accurate thing to do would be to have it tested and then appraised by an appraiser who is familiar with jadeite.
Thank you. Yes I already have it tested by Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory (HKJSL) and also Singapore Nanyang Gemological Institute (NGI). I now hope to sell it if there is a buyer with good offer. My Jadeite Cabochon HKJSL Certificate..png 001.JPG 002.JPG

henrykoh

Rough_Rock

henrykoh

Rough_Rock
Thank you. Yes I already have it tested by Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory (HKJSL) and also Singapore Nanyang Gemological Institute (NGI). I now hope to sell it if there is a buyer with good offer. My Jadeite Cabochon HKJSL Certificate..png

From what I understand, that is top of line! Congrats.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results