shape
carat
color
clarity

My brother''s coming home!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''ll be home in about 3 hours-I''m so excited! He''s in the Navy and coming home on leave for about a month-we''ve not seen him since he left last June. He called earlier to tell us he''d been making good time until he hit one of the big cities..lots of road construction and holiday traffic..took him 1 1/2 hours to drive 10 miles!! We''re having a party for him tomorrow like we do every year when he comes home..tho this year promises to be really crappy weatherwise..we had all kinds of yardwork we planned to do today, and it rained all day!

So, yay for getting to hang out w/my brother again for a while! He''s going to do a diet/exercise plan for me too while he''s here..he''s a bodybuilder so he should be able to come up w/something to get me back in shape!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, I can tell how excited you are pack! I am sure you''ll have a great visit, and I''ll pray for good weather!
36.gif

Have fun!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! I hope you all enjoy your time togther very much! Have fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results