shape
carat
color
clarity

My Brian Gavin Diamonds Earring Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to share my new earring jackets from BGD.

I have a pair of smaller jackets that are made to fit .30 each and they work great with my martini''s (.38each). My bezels which are .32 each but have added width of the bezel sat up a bit too high in them for my liking.

Sooooo...... I asked the lovely Lesley to get me a pair the next size up that are made to fit .50 each. Once they had them I sent her my bezels to make sure I liked the way they sat in the jackets before I purchased them.

Turns out they are PERFECT!!!! I love the way they sit nice and low in the jackets and really look like one complete piece. Not to mention they are a bit bigger so more lobe coverage as well as more bling!!!!

I am really excited to see these IRL. I won''t get them till next week. I can''t get to FedEx because of work till Tuesday.
7.gif
I promise to post pics as soon as I can. For now here are the pics from BGD.

.50bezeljackets11.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
NICE ARROWS!!!

.50bezeljackets22.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Sitting low in the jacket. I love how the bezel is flush with the jacket and they sit nice and close to the ear.

.50bezeljackets33.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so... that''s just freaking perfect. KT, not only do you have the EXACT studs I want, but you have the jackets too. I love them, and I''m so excited that I know exactly what to order now...lol.

They look fabulous with the bezels, like they were made for each other! Great taste, and wear them in the best of health.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I saved the best for last...I love this pic......so YUMMY!!!!!

.50bezeljackets44.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
......... *THUD*!!!
30.gif

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/21/2009 2:06:07 AM
Author: Gypsy
Okay so... that''s just freaking perfect. KT, not only do you have the EXACT studs I want, but you have the jackets too. I love them, and I''m so excited that I know exactly what to order now...lol.

They look fabulous with the bezels, like they were made for each other! Great taste, and wear them in the best of health.

DITTO!

Those are so beautiful!!! They really don''t look like two separate pieces, I love it!!!!
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif

You are one lucky lady with all your custom projects. The earrings look like one piece with their new jackets. So nice!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG KT, I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
them!!!!!!! They are fab! And I have .31 bezels too and I''ve been thinking about getting jackets. I just don''t know if I have enough lobe space.

Hey Layla - what do you think? Do you think I can fit them? How funny, we were just talking about this combo the other day. Girl you''ve gotta get some bezels STAT! hehe

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ahwww and here it is... I love it
30.gif
! I have a picture of my yg with the jacket and looks great as well-havent'' decided to get it yet. Yours look like its all one piece and looks FANTASTIC!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Those are just perfect!!!!! I can''t wait until you get them - Tuesday, is SO far away!!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are incredible! I cant believe how well they fit together. I would never believe they
are jackets with a solitare! Again, very nicely done BGD!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2009 9:15:08 AM
Author: asscher_girl
OMG KT, I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
them!!!!!!! They are fab! And I have .31 bezels too and I''ve been thinking about getting jackets. I just don''t know if I have enough lobe space.

Hey Layla - what do you think? Do you think I can fit them? How funny, we were just talking about this combo the other day. Girl you''ve gotta get some bezels STAT! hehe
I do, I really really do. Give me a few months. September isn''t too far away and I''ve got a birthday and a wedding anniversary. LOL.

Your lobes can handle them I''m thinking. And they would be perfect to dress up the studs when you want some extra blingage. If your lobes can''t handle them... I''m sure we can find someone to take them off your hands. LOL.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
those. The studs fit so snugly in the jackets and I love how the jackets fit closely to your ear. They are PERFECT!!! OK, those are definitely on my wish list now.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Are they fake ears?

I love the jackets!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they look made for each other, what a great match!!!!
30.gif
So beautiful!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!!!!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love them. that will really give some good ear coverage. Are they heavy?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love them!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them!!!
emthup.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I seriously would not know that it''s two different pieces base on the pictures. Beautifully executed!

Would love to see it on your ears
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, what gorgeous jackets!!!
30.gif
They look fabulous together,
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just perfection!!! love them...totally love them...

Lesley Harris

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/21/2009 1:23:43 PM
Author: Steel
Are they fake ears?

I love the jackets!

Steel - I have been giggling ever since I read your question earlier today LOL!!! That is my right earlobe after Brian was done photoshopping off the light blond hairs that are sooo obvious when magnified. Now my lobe looks like plastic!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I love them!! Beautiful!
36.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Gypsy. I am glad I can help enable you for new earring adornments!!
3.gif
I can''t wait to see yours when you get them. I want a pair in yellow gold as well just for fun. They are on my ever growing wishlist along with your beautiful pendant. Funny thing too, my birthday and anniversary are both in September as well. I love that month!!!

Pinkstars, tigian, poshpepper, princessplease, Burk, SDL, snlee, tlh, skippy, MrsS, and chiquitapet thanks so much for your kind words.

asscher_girl since you have bezels too I would definitely recommend jackets. I love how the .50''s make it seem like one piece. You are a PSer I am sure you can pull these off no problem. I am soooo excited to get them next week.

D&T I love your yellow gold studs. I would love to see the pic of your studs in the jackets if possible. I thoroughly enjoy dressing up my studs with jackets. I can''t wait to see these with the BGD melee.

LTP I know Tuesday feels like an eternity and I actually didn''t realize but it won''t be till Wednesday as Monday is a holiday!!
32.gif
At least I had to work 16 hours yesterday and today to keep my mind off of it and I have a very busy weekend planned.

tyty thank you. I think they are a perfect match as well. BGD was amazing to work with as usual. I don''t think that they ever sleep. LOL!!

Linda I am glad you love them and I think every PSer should have some bezels....you go girl!

Steel I see Lesley already told you about her little peach fuzz. I had to laugh so hard when I read your comment. Lesley and I had talked about that and I suggested she take a picture of Brian''s ear and let him see how much fuzz he really has.
41.gif

MMT I promise to let you know if they are heavy to me but Lesley has said that they are very comfortable on her so I don''t think that they are.

Goodsoul ear pics asap! I love the fact that you can''t tell they are two pieces. Love your new studs btw.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
KT those are fabulous!!!!
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Kt - Those are absolutely completely and totally 100% fabulous!!!!!

Date: 5/22/2009 12:15:46 AM
Author: Lesley Harris

Date: 5/21/2009 1:23:43 PM
Author: Steel
Are they fake ears?

I love the jackets!

Steel - I have been giggling ever since I read your question earlier today LOL!!! That is my right earlobe after Brian was done photoshopping off the light blond hairs that are sooo obvious when magnified. Now my lobe looks like plastic!!
Bwah hah hah hah hah!
rotflmao2.gif
Looks like I should worry less about sasquatch hairs on my ears, eh? Who knew that taking them out would result in plastic looking lobes. Hee hee. I wondered the same thing, if they were fake, and then wondered if they were yours, and then worried that I must have an overabundance of fuzz on my lobes as a result.

That's a lot of worrying. Then again, where else are you going to see ears blown up to a bajillion times their normal size?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How nice!! They look just perfect!! Enjoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results