shape
carat
color
clarity

my BF thinks he''s hilarious...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rizz

Rough_Rock
thought you guys might like this little story....

Thursday night was the first "booze cruise" of the summer (we live in Bermuda)and bf and I (as well as everyone else) drank a little too much. When we got off the boat I called my parents (in Canada) I only talked to them for a few minutes before BF took the phone and he had a big talk with my parents. My mum is big into diamonds, so she is always teasing him about the ring and if he needs any help to pick one out...sooo he tells her he has the ring and its hiding IN OUR HOUSE somewhere!!!! I was not there when he said this so I didnt know at the time. When I called my mum the next morning she told me what he had said, which of course made me very excited. I was at the beach at the time and he was at home so I couldn''t ask him then and I had to ask him in person so I could see his face. Later on in the day him and his friends met up with us girls at the beach, so I still wasn''t able to ask him! I''m sure you could imagine I was going insane! lol Eventually when we got back home I asked him.....he burst out laughing saying he didn''t remember saying that and pretty much thought he was so hilarious!!! I believe that he doesn''t have it since I have been preaching to him about buying online through PS vendors...and I dont think an engagement is coming this year....but still!!! Pretty much LIW''itis was very severe yesterday!!!!

how cruel is that!
39.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
That''s actually a little mean.
7.gif
I wouldn''t be too happy if I were you.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Time for revenge! Tell him he needs to be home on Saturday morning so the delivery man can drop off him new mega big plasma TV or something. Then just wait for his call............................
27.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
That is so mean that I think he''s trying to throw you off...

rizz

Rough_Rock
lol honey22 thats not a bad idea!I''m going to have to see what I come up with since we already have the big screen

I am definitely a LIW for a while, but I think if I was pushing a lot for a proposal I would think that he was being mean, but he really was just trying to be funny this time around.

Now if it happens again...that will be a different story

29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results