carat
color
clarity

My Best Friend Selling Her Solitaire... .54 / IGI / I / I1

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: My Best Friend Selling Her Solitaire... .54 / IGI / I /

For what it's worth, I know she's open to offers. I encouraged her to post more/more clear pictures.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

I think she should describe the clarity to the naked eye. Someone might be willing to taking it on for a pendant, but with an IGI I clarity they will likely be concerned that it's got a bunch of black inclusions. So if it is eyeclean, or close to it, it would be best if she addressed it in the listing.

If NOT... then she would have the best luck on ebay. Estate CERTIFIED HALF CARAT DIAMOND RING No reserve! Start it at one buck.

You wouldn't believe the stones that have sold with that same style. If I can find one I'll post it for you!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gypsy|1320824690|3057616 said:
I think she should describe the clarity to the naked eye. Someone might be willing to taking it on for a pendant, but with an IGI I clarity they will likely be concerned that it's got a bunch of black inclusions. So if it is eyeclean, or close to it, it would be best if she addressed it in the listing.

If NOT... then she would have the best luck on ebay. Estate CERTIFIED HALF CARAT DIAMOND RING No reserve! Start it at one buck.

You wouldn't believe the stones that have sold with that same style. If I can find one I'll post it for you!

Agree regarding the clarity...

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Gypsy|1320824690|3057616 said:

Yup, I also agree on the clarity, though she might not have sufficient information/understanding to accurately describe it. Honestly I think it's a pretty good I1 since I've seen it in person and it looked quite clear to me, so I am hoping she'll get some close-ups. I guess she just hasn't gotten around to it. I'll nag her about it though.

Thanks for the input!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results