shape
carat
color
clarity

My Beloved Diamond Teardrop Earrings

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
I love these. I got them from Hamilton Jewelers, $950 reduced to $660, I think. I was looking for something resembling Kate Middleton and Pippa Middleton's teardrop diamond earrings that they both wore on Kate's wedding day. Blue Nile has something very similar for almost $1500. I got lucky with these, I think, as they're reminiscent of the wedding earrings but cost a lot less. They're white gold and the total carat weight is 0.28. I had a huge amount of trouble taking earshots of these, so I'm afraid I gave up! Anyway, although they look dressy they are actually really quite small, less than half an inch, so they're another daily go-to piece that I can wear without seeming too flash, but which makes me feel good wearing them day-to-day because they're just a little bit fancy.

GEDC0320.JPG

GEDC0321.JPG

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! :love:

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! They really are one of my favorite pieces of jewelry.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Classic, tasteful, fun, sophisticated all rolled up into one! Lovely!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love those, too! I hope to get some of a similar style eventually, and I am glad to know that smaller ones are suitable for daily wear!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they're so pretty!! I love them and I agree that they look like they'd be great for everyday wear!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I love these too! Perfect for dress up or everyday, these would quickly become my favorite pair!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Love these!!! They're so classic!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them! I can see why you do too!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Oh...my goodness that's so sweet, dainty girly look!!! :love: love love love them, hmm...beside my diamond studs now I think for new project :bigsmile:

May I request for an ears shot pleassssssssssssssssse ....thank you!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, you did well!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
"now I think for new project "

Luckky....these earrings are still available on the Hamilton Jewelers website :naughty:

I tried to do ear shots but I didn't get a decent shot. Got an insanely busy week but am going to photograph some more of my jewelry next weekend so perhaps I'll try again then!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I love earrings and these are just beautiful - glad to hear you'll wear them often!! I totally would too! Sooooo, you have a 'next' project in the works already?? :naughty:

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Cellentani...you are leading me astray! I can't think of anything else at the moment. There are two Tiffany necklaces that I love but they are out of my price range, and just such bad value for money that I don't think I'd buy them anyway, if I could afford them. I have been thinking about a Whiteflash blue sapphire and diamond Diamonds by the Yard necklace though...their range is called Color Me Mine and I do like that necklace...it has sapphires and diamonds evenly spaced along the chain :naughty:

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Ear Shots Posted Re: My Beloved Diamond Teardrop Earrings

Found a few minutes to do some ear shots!

GEDC0343.JPG

GEDC0347.JPG

GEDC0349.JPG

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Classy classy classy!!! :appl:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pretty earrings! Look great in your ears!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
I love them! They look fantastic on you!!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
:love: Thank you! That's really feminine!!! Sweet, look so pretty on you:appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them! I need to bookmark Hamilton jewelers!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everybody!

Re. bookmarking Hamilton - REALLY good idea! Since I discovered them in a Google search when I wanted an amethyst necklace, I haven't looked back, really. I've had some beautiful things from them at wonderful prices. I just bought myself some Valentine's bling, which hopefully should arrive tomorrow. White gold star earrings lined with diamonds, ctw 0.26 - $355 reduced to $150!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Honestly? Those earrings look even better on - they're delicate, but still manage to have great presence. Congrats again on such a brilliant find!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results