shape
carat
color
clarity

My awesome experience with Victor Canera for my Hearts & Arrows Solitaire

Energycl

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to pop in and share my amazing experience with Victor Canera and team. I’ve been educating myself about jewelry and diamonds especially for the past few months and I’ve learned how important Cut quality is in diamonds. I also began to appreciate “hand forged” fine jewelry. My research led me to Victor Canera because he has some awesome, one of a kind ring designs and their signature hearts and arrows cut diamond. Also, I’m local to him so it was really a no brainer for me. I’m a perfectionist so I was looking for the best diamond and jewelry I could get.

I set up an appointment with Victor and took a look at some of his signature Canera Ideal Hearts diamonds and was really impressed by the Cut precision of the diamond. Prior to my appointment I had already taken a really good look at the ASET, IdealScope and Hearts scope images of the diamonds so I was already leaning towards one diamond. We sat down for about an hour and Victor showed me a bunch of stones. It was hard to choose but at the end of the day, I selected the diamond that I had in mind even before my appointment. I decided to put my stone in the Gabriella setting.

The final ring looked absolutely amazing to me. It was really beyond my expectations beautiful. WOW. The stone sparkles like a fire cracker. The proposal went fantastic. My now fiancee was ecstatic about the ring. One thing we decided to do pretty quickly like two months later HA, was to upgrade to a 1.9ct stone. Victor’s upgrade policy with a $0+ upgrade makes this really easy. I brought in my diamond and after about a week, I picked my upgraded diamond set in my original Gabriella setting. My original diamond and the upgrade were coincidentally exactly the same price. I was able to upgrade with nothing out of pocket. Here’s the diamond that I ended up with: https://www.victorcanera.com/diamonds/ags104100800002-1.908-h-si1-ideal-hearts-arrows-round

I saw a gorgeous 2.5ct stone which I may upgrade my 1.9 to in the future:) That’ll have to be after my finances can catch up though.

And here’s the video of my complete ring on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByI-Q37FyqL/

Thank you everybody for the wealth of information here and for leading me to the best vendor for my needs. Ring.jpg box.jpg

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats! :clap:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness me, that man knows how to set a diamond! And his round brilliants are as good as any in the biz, in my opinion.

Congratulations on this beautiful new ring!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!!!

cettesaphir

Rough_Rock
Can't get any more perfect than this :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring. Both the stone and setting are amazing. Any more pics to share?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful and I love the Gabriella setting!

We would love lots more pictures please!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very pretty. Congratulations. I would love to see more pictures as well.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so beautiful! May we have some hand shots please? :love:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one beautiful diamond and sexy soli! :love:

Congratulations!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor does a beautiful job! Great choice on stone and setting!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and ring, and Victor is a lovely guy to work with too!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Its beautiful!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! It’s spectacular!!!! :kiss2:

Energycl

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments ^^
Just returned from our trip and received numerous complaints on how brilliant the diamond is.

Thank you again to the Pricescope community on steering us into the correct decision to go with Victor Canera!!!!

You guys Rock!! ring2.jpg

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is a stunning ring @Energycl. Congratulations on your engagement and upgrade!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results