Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

my August Vintage ideal mrb moissanite :) lots of pics!

ELC88

Rough_Rock
Im glad it helped! Would love to see your ring when its here! :)

Absolutely! I'm pretty set on getting the BGD grace 3 stone ring with the pear sides. I'm just curious to see if the moissanite with diamond sides may visually look off.

AK29

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely! I'm pretty set on getting the BGD grace 3 stone ring with the pear sides. I'm just curious to see if the moissanite with diamond sides may visually look off.
If it helps any, my wedding band is diamond (earth mined lol) and I think they look very compatible with the moissanite!

The more discernable difference when I pair them together is the cut- the moissanite is cut better! haha

lucky7355

Rough_Rock
@AK29 I sent you a message via Loupe Troop - not sure if you had the opportunity to see it yet, I know sometimes it doesn't always work. If there's a better way to contact you, let me know!

AK29

Shiny_Rock
@AK29 I sent you a message via Loupe Troop - not sure if you had the opportunity to see it yet, I know sometimes it doesn't always work. If there's a better way to contact you, let me know!

Hi - unfortunately I didn’t receive any messages on LT. Is there a way I could email you or are you willing to try again? Thanks

lucky7355

Rough_Rock
Hi - unfortunately I didn’t receive any messages on LT. Is there a way I could email you or are you willing to try again? Thanks

I know sometimes LT contact messages don't always go through which is why people often leave their email in the listing.

Can you shoot me a note at jweis28 [at] gmail? I had a few questions on your listing @AK29 . =)2

lucky7355

Rough_Rock

I also sent a third try via Loupe Troop - the message should get sent directly to the email you used when you created your account.

You can double check what email is being used by logging in and clicking on "Account" in the upper right, then "Edit account" to see what email it's associated with. It's possible there was a typo or an account you don't use anymore. Or maybe your email is just sending things to junk mail @AK29. 8)

AK29

Shiny_Rock
I also sent a third try via Loupe Troop - the message should get sent directly to the email you used when you created your account.

You can double check what email is being used by logging in and clicking on "Account" in the upper right, then "Edit account" to see what email it's associated with. It's possible there was a typo or an account you don't use anymore. Or maybe your email is just sending things to junk mail @AK29. 8)

Hi I just saw this! I sent you an email sorry for the wait

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Get the Look: Moira Rose
    Get the Look: Moira Rose
    Spic n' Span Sparkle - How to Clean and Protect your Jewelry
    Spic n' Span Sparkle - How to Clean and Protect your Jewelry
    January Birthstone 2021: Red Garnet
    January Birthstone 2021: Red Garnet

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.