shape
carat
color
clarity

My asscher wedding band <3

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As promised, I am back with some pictures of my wedding band. It is not new, having been married for a while, but I love sharing it anyways.

It is 3 mm wide with nine 0.11 ct ca gvs asschers (0.99 ct total) in red gold. If I remember correctly, size 6. Since I got it I have lost a lot of weight and my fingers are now something like size 4 :shock: and so it is very very loose. But I always wear it with my simple red gold band as pictured so it is ok, for some reason it basically never spins. When I was pregnant my hands got so swollen that it was the only ring I could wear. :halo:

Pictures!

The ring on its own:

Lovely side view:

One nice and shiny:

And one rather old and with some "patina": :wacko:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And the last one, my favorite... :))

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! I love the richness of the red gold, and it looks fabulous with your gold band.

dontaskme

Rough_Rock
I clicked the link not expecting to like it at all, boy was I wrong!! that is beautiful.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty, I love how it's set! Looks great alone and stacked with your plain band. :))

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
VirginiaZee said:
It's beautiful! I love the richness of the red gold, and it looks fabulous with your gold band.

Thank you! :)) I do prefer red gold for my skin type... yellow gold makes my hands look almost green! :confused:

dontaskme said:
I clicked the link not expecting to like it at all, boy was I wrong!! that is beautiful.

Haha thank you dontaskme! ;))

JDDN said:
So pretty, I love how it's set! Looks great alone and stacked with your plain band. :))

Thank you JDDN! :wavey: I think it is lovely alone, but so blingy it almost looks fake... :confused: :???: :lol: :sun:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Wow this band is bautiful!!! :love: :love:

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
So gorgeous! Love it with the gold band!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It's gorgeous! :love: I love seeing photos of your band! I'm glad you started a thread on it. I really do love the gold against your skin tone. It looks so pretty on you! Do you plan to eventually wear this with your fabulous cushion from GoG? Any ideas yet for settings? I am so glad you found such a beautiful stone! Plus you have these beautiful bands to wear in the meantime! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! I love the look with the polished band. It looks stunning on you.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Looks absolutely gorgeous on you too! The rose gold is a great choice. :love:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
pinkgem2522 : Thank you!

Orchid Lei : Thank you!

Rockinruby : Thank you for all your kind comments! :)) I wont wear my cushion with these bands, or at least I am not planning to. The solitaire will be a rhr... I have worn my rings like this for such a long time and it makes sense to me. Also, I think the width of the wedding band kind of makes the cushion look smaller than it is, the rings do look their best on their own.

Thank you for asking! Yes, I have finally found a nice setting for my cushion! It is a simple classic four prong setting, all in red gold. The jeweler told me it would take some time to make the ring because everyone here is on vacation mode. I will post pics when it arrives, but I think it may be another 1½ months... :blackeye: Luckily I still have the cushion to play with for a little while more, before I give it to them.

Acinom : Thank you! I love the polished look! Sad to say it doesn't stay that way for long, it gets worn down in less than a month.

RYSTAL24K : Thank you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely aca! I like how your red gold band has the sound lines at the asscher band...great combination!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1438103398|3908357 said:
It's lovely aca! I like how your red gold band has the sound lines at the asscher band...great combination!

Thank you! And thanks for noticing. :)) They are in fact made to match.

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Such a unique combination. I never saw eternity like yours. I love it :appl:

Eta: sorry forgot to say unique meaning besides diamond shape, not to often I see red gold instead of pinker rose gold. It all looks perfect with your hand.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!... :love: don't get to see many Asscher bands.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!

lovely.... enjoy it... given that it is not afull eternity, changing size would be easy enough to do.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Victoria10 : Thank you! :))

Dancing Fire : Thank you! I agree. I am obviously a bit biased, but I think asschers are wonderful for bands, the facets melt together in a very nice way. I love seeing other asscher bands here on pricescope.

gregchang35
: Thank you! I agree, but since I am not completely certain about my finger size staying this way ;)) I have only resized the plain band. I think it works for now.

Here is one more picture showing the set with my lovely watch and from a more common viewing distance! :wavey:

Thanks for looking!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your band with all its beautiful asschers! It's a treasure and I'm glad you shared.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne said:
Love your band with all its beautiful asschers! It's a treasure and I'm glad you shared.

Thank you! :)) :wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring/band, I like the unique way the stones are set too!!!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
arkieb1 said:
Beautiful ring/band, I like the unique way the stones are set too!!!

Thanks! :wavey:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This is awesome! I super duper puffy heart this set!!!!!!!!!!!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Simple. Elegant. Perfect.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lorrissey & RosieR : Oh, thank you so much!! :wavey: :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a subtle stunner!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

I love these as stand alone bands! They look fabulous on their own and look so great paired with your lovely watch in the newest photo! :love:
Yay! I will definitely be looking forward to seeing your right hand ring project! I know your cushion will look amazing in the red gold! :appl:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful. The red gold was a wise choice. It looks lovely on your hand.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
derbygal : Thanks!! :wavey:

Niel : Thank you! It is really nice for every day wear.

makeable : Thanks!!

Rockinruby : Thank you so much again!! :appl: I think this whole project will have taken me basically a year from start to finish. Ok, just one pic with the cushion again!!! :halo: It is simply gorgeous with all the colors of the rainbow shining from it.

ETA: to be fair, now that I see the picture this zoomed in, I think the asschers need another bath... sorry. I think the asschers look and shine a lot, really a lot, more IRL. Hard to capture though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results