shape
carat
color
clarity

My Asscher from MoissaniteCO

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Been getting a lot of compliments on the bling from Moco [my avatar-thank you everyone <3] and don't think I posted it here. So I'm putting it up now. This was a custom design based off of something I saw on their instagram. I worked with Chris [who I always work with and is amazing with me] to help put it together. In about a months time it was turned around last year just before Christmas.

10mm Asscher cut MoissaniteCo center stone
two 1/2 carat trapezoid Moissanite side stones
14k white gold ( we do not offer 10k gold)
size 7

This was their inspiration video with just slightly larger stones

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Wow thank you for sharing! I am increasingly intrigued by Moissy (haven't had any) and yesterday I saw Gilded Lane's story of moissy oec earrings; am tempted bc I think it's the only way to get to that 4ctw mark. This ring is soooooo beautiful.

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
Do you know the actual dimensions of those traps?

I am trying to recreate a ring I fell in love with years ago and trying to figure out the trap proportions. Yours are close, so curious if you know the long dimension.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

I am trying to recreate a ring I fell in love with years ago and trying to figure out the trap proportions. Yours are close, so curious if you know the long dimension.

You know, I just went through all my history emails with them. I never got the half carat dimensions but I did get the 1 carat dimensions. I just sent them email, they'll send them along to me im sure since it was my order anyway. I'll let you know when they arrive.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Beautiful! Does moissanite co make lab diamonds or is this not a diamond?

I don't think they make lab diamonds, just moissanite.

I just got this from them:
1637716163686.png

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
moissanite.jpg

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
As you can see-I am not the photographer like Moco is lol..I can't get nearly close enough and have no sun atm. But the video shows the crispness of the stone.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your ring:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I thought that is was a diamond in your avatar until I just read your post:bigsmile:

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! I was admiring your avatar and then saw this thread. I’m looking for asscher cut earrings for travel and will be checking out this vendor.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results