shape
carat
color
clarity

My aqua sapphire engagement ring!

theRNkatie

Rough_Rock
I am beyond thrilled to be writing this post because it means I'M ENGAGED! I wanted to thank all of you for the advice I received a few months ago regarding sapphire vs diamond engagement rings- you all are amazing! At the end of the day I was in love with the aqua colored sapphire. I picked out this stone in March and last Saturday night, on the one weekend I wasn't expecting it because our best friends are out of town and I just knew he wouldn't do it while they were gone, he proposed! He picked out the setting (with a few hints about things I like) and I am in love with this ring! It changes between blue and green depending on the light. Most of my pictures right now have it in the more green color because that's my very favorite but I'll snap a few of it looking more blue and post those later! Thank you all again!!!

IMG_1353.JPG.jpeg IMG_1355.JPG.jpeg IMG_1360.JPG.jpeg IMG_1361.JPG.jpeg

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!! Your sapphire is beyond beautiful. Your whole ring is gorgeous!
I am beyond thrilled to be writing this post because it means I'M ENGAGED! I wanted to thank all of you for the advice I received a few months ago regarding sapphire vs diamond engagement rings- you all are amazing! At the end of the day I was in love with the aqua colored sapphire. I picked out this stone in March and last Saturday night, on the one weekend I wasn't expecting it because our best friends are out of town and I just knew he wouldn't do it while they were gone, he proposed! He picked out the setting (with a few hints about things I like) and I am in love with this ring! It changes between blue and green depending on the light. Most of my pictures right now have it in the more green color because that's my very favorite but I'll snap a few of it looking more blue and post those later! Thank you all again!!!

IMG_1353.JPG.jpeg IMG_1355.JPG.jpeg IMG_1360.JPG.jpeg IMG_1361.JPG.jpeg [/QUO

Congratulations and enjoy the best time of all.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Congratulations!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Your ring is gorgeous and you two look like such a happy couple. :kiss:

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! You both look so incredibly happy in your photos.

Your ring is spectacular - the sapphire just pops. The ring is very elegant and looks amazing on your long slim fingers. I love the colour.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I love it!!! It's perfect on your hand. Congrats! The color is amazing......

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, your ring is beautiful and looks perfect on your hand.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG how did you two find a sapphire that matches the color of your eyes? It's gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement and on such a lovely E-ring!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a link to the stone? I love it!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats and best wishes.

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! To the beauty on your finger and in your life!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement! You look so in love and happy.

Your ring is amazing and looks stunning on you! More pics please!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is so beautiful. I Love the shape and color, and it looks wonderful on your hand and finger, wow! You must be so happy! Congratulations!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a beauty. It is beautiful both when green and when blue. Congratulations on your engagement!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Show stopper!! Definitely a beautiful and unique engagement ring! Everyone will stop and ask you about it! Congratulations!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that ring! Gorgeous!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement beautiful stone and ring!!!

arabella

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful color!!! Congratulations! It looks perfect on you.

theRNkatie

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! I snapped a couple other pictures through the day yesterday trying to capture some of the stones unique colors. It's different every time I look at it (which is about every 3 seconds). My sister says it's a mood ring. :lol::dance:

IMG_1369.JPG.jpeg IMG_1364.JPG

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring & couple, congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results