shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My amazing ring from Victor Canera - Trilogy halo!

Jane101

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I have been a long time lurking and after doing hours of research on pricescope (i.e spending too much time on this site) I finally got up the courage to get my ring redesigned. This decision was made even tougher by the fact I live in Australia, so had to reply purely on reviews and recommendation from this site - so thank you to all the previous posters. I decided on using Victor Canera and it is the best decision I have made. The ring has turned out so much better than I ever anticipated - I am still looking at it in wonder and amazement. I even cried when I saw the it! Victor was amazing to deal with - very email was answered promptly and courteously. Having that level of communication made the process so much easier, especially being in a different country.

My initial ring was a solitaire RB in a 2mm pave band, and over time I realized I like, no correction, love bling and finger coverage. I finally decided on a 3 stone ring, with halo pave around each of the stones, with using my original stone as the centre stone. An initial hurdle was with my centre stone. I was keen not to send it to LA (cost of insurance, dealing with customs etc), and although Victor would have preferred the stone he was also happy to respect my wishes and use a CZ of the same size to make the initial ring, with the plan of taking it to my jeweler in Sydney to swap the stones over once the ring arrived in Sydney. Today I had a nervous morning waiting for this to occur - but it went without a hitch. By the way my jeweler in Sydney was also extremely impressed with the level of craftsmanship and work.
The ring was delivered within a few days of leaving LA, and cleared customs without any delay (just had to pay 10% GST on the ring and the side diamonds). Once we decided on side stones the entire process took less than 3 weeks!

So here are the specifications. The centre stone is RB 1.62 ct D Si1 GIA cert triple ex, with the side stones being 0.4ct each D-E VVS, with 0.92 malee F colour.

The photos really don't do it justice (especially as my photographic skills are dubious) - as it so much more amazing in person. Here is the you tube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3wj1uwzDYI

Tric.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

ring 2.jpg

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
wow :love: what a gorgeous ring!! and I seem to love what I see that comes from victor canera...you definitely got bling and coverage from this new setting!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! It's just stunning! Congratulations!! :love: :love: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Amazingly beautiful. Congratulations! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very interesting presentation of a three stone ring - I love how delicate the halos are! Very pretty and very well done!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous and certainly gives you tons of coverage! Congrats on your new ring!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to see this was a PS'er ring! The halo's give great finger coverage on your hand! Wear it in great health!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow- bling bling :) its stunning!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aggggh!!! So gorgeous. :love: :love: :love: Looks like perfection on your hand. I'm biased though, I also have a trilogy halo! :appl: :appl:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oh my thats beautiful and very very bling!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
its beautiful, and look at the finger coverage!

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring, congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, now thats finger coverage!!! Really pretty!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
So artfully delicate with such great finger coverage! Love that!!! A true beauty :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A gorgeous piece! Incrediable :love:

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It's so blingy but still delicate! Very impressed by VC's creations! Looks great on you.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great finger coverage!! :naughty: It's beautiful, congrats!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
It's very awesome you love the ring so much. It is absolutely amazing, and I am a bit jealous:D

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Great finger coverage too!!! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! What a way to make an entrance to PS!!! :lol:

That is one stunning ring! Beautiful and awesome finger coverage. Love the profile - such attention to detail! Gorgeous - wear it in good health!!!

(Can't wait for you to post a photo taken in the sun - that should be BLINDING! :sun: 8-) :sun: )

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another Victor Masterpiece! Just lovely!!

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful ring!! :love: :love: :love: I saw it in Victor's office and was blown away!! :shock: Its a work of art. Truly. I'm glad it belongs to a pricescoper. Enjoy it and wear it in good health!!

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
It's so beautiful and blingy and feminine!! Congratulations on your new ring!!

Sparkly_Girl

Rough_Rock
I love your ring... I'm partial to halos and I LOVE that you combined the 3 stones with halos! Gorgeous! :love:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
hHoly Moley!!! I'm blinded!!!!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Don't think you'll ever have to worry about finger coverage again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results