shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.41 MMD studs sourced by Distinctive Gem (video included)

Skidiamond41

Shiny_Rock
I am super excited to share my 2.41 CTW MMD studs. Jonathan with Distinctive Gem helped me find the perfect pair under my $3,000 budget. I have nothing but phenomenal things to say about Jonathan. He goes above and beyond, has incredible knowledge and his passion for this field really shows when you work with him.

Jonathan was quick to help me find the perfect pair. The whole process only took a few days from picking, vetting, and final decision. I paid for two pairs for him to vet and when we rejected one pair I had a full refund of the rejected pair within 24hrs. Jonathan made the selection process so easy for someone who is a total novice. I had spent countless hours researching and searching and could never pull the trigger because I constantly doubted myself and did not trust my own eyes. Jonathon made it easy to make the decision. He sent me a lengthy video comparing the two sets of diamonds both visually and based on their stats. He provide me a breakdown of each diamond using a GIA symmetry report, an AGS PGS (I think that’s what he said its called) and ASET images. He explained what it all meant which was super helpful and much appreciated. I wanted to be able to come as close as possible my money could buy to super ideal cut stones. With my budget and size goal he pretty much nailed it.

Jonathan was quick to respond to my questions and kept me updated on the status of shipments and when to expect his analysis. When it came to choosing a setting and I kept going back and forth on what I wanted Jonathan put me in touch with his wife Vicki, who just like Jonathan was amazing. I laid out my questions and concerns with the settings and she guided me though my decision. Once the decision was made they were promptly dropped off at their bench and took just a few days to set.

I do not have the earrings in my hands yet, they will be here tomorrow. But since they are my Mother’s Day present, I won’t lay eyes on them in person until May 9th. Since I have no patience and I desperately wanted to see them, I had asked if Vicki and Jonathan would snap a couple pics before they packaged them up and sent them off. I expected to get a couple iPhone pics but instead got these awesome 360 videos of them!! Again the two of them go above and beyond in my opinion for their customers!

So without further ado, here are my 2.41 CTW MMD studs!

360 Video 1

360 Video 2

Stills of video:
Capture2.JPG Capture.JPG

I will provide amateur photos and ear shots when I get them next Sunday! But in the meantime here are the stats:

Carat: 1.22
Color: K
Clarity: VS1
Measurements: 6.83-6.87-4.21
Symmetry: Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Table: 57%
Depth: 61.5%
Crown: 35
Pavilion: 40.6
HCA: 0.8
AGS score 0 all the way down (I think I stated this right!)
GIA score Excellent all the way down

Carat: 1.19
Color: L
Clarity: VVS2
Measurements: 6.78-6.83-4.19
Table: 55%
Depth: 61.5%
Crown: 34.9
Pavilion: 40.6
HCA 0.7
AGS score 0 all the way down
GIA score Excellent all the way down

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous. I can’t wait to see your photos too! I’m excited to see more lower colored MMD stones being purchased. I ordered a pair of 2 ctw L colored studs from Ritani which I don’t have yet and I’m anxious to see them in person.

Skidiamond41

Shiny_Rock
I’m definitely not a color sensitive person, which is weird cause my engagement ring is a D. but I really like the warmth for earrings. I compared a pair with pink undertones and a pair with yellow. It was really neat to see the difference when they were apart and then when they were side by side.

exciting about your Ritani studs !! You’ll have to share when you get them. I too love seeing stones in the J-K-L range!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful! Glad you were able to find the perfect pair.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Can’t wait to see them on you! Those look great. I agree, Jon and Vicki are the best

Skidiamond41

Shiny_Rock
I finally get my earrings tomorrow!! The anticipation has been killing me! I can’t wait to see them in person!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o These are gorgeous :kiss2:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! They are stunning!!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! They look beautiful. Enjoy!

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
They’re beautifu and I’m so happy for you. After seeing yours last week I called him about a pair for me lol.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! They are beautiful and look lovely on you.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
They look huge and gorgeous! Love them!

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
Those are beautiful! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience!

Skidiamond41

Shiny_Rock
They’re beautifu and I’m so happy for you. After seeing yours last week I called him about a pair for me lol.

Thank you! Jonathan is fantastic! I am certain you will find the perfect pair with him. Please share when you do!

Skidiamond41

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all. I feel like they are the perfect size for me and wont need upgrades in the future, this was my goal to get THE pair for forever.

I was excited to wake up this morning and put them on. So far in the first day I have not had any problems with the martini setting. I am noticing I don't have to wear them as tight as my CZ studs I was wearing to test drive size.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
i keep coming back to look at these because they're so pretty!

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
I received my 2+ ct tw lab diamond stud earrings from Jonathan about a month ago. They’re so beautiful and I’ve been making myself wear them everyday. I will post in another thread.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I received my 2+ ct tw lab diamond stud earrings from Jonathan about a month ago. They’re so beautiful and I’ve been making myself wear them everyday. I will post in another thread.

well now that you mentioned it... you had BETTER make a thread!! I wanna see!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results