shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.02ct Old Mine Halo Reset/Upgrade!

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

That look perfect on your finger. And in my opinion so much nicer than your original.

Do you know the melee size in your halo? It looks so nice and delicate.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Words cannot describe how much I love your ring! The tall crown just made my heart beat out of its chest and I am swooning from heat!! It DOES NOT get any more gorgeous than this!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Love the new setting! I really like how low it sits...looks really comfortable to wear. :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can tell I really love this ring by the twinge of jealousy I felt when I saw it! :cheeky: Gorgeous ring, that profile with that lovely high crown made me drool a little - so so beautiful!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
You picked out the perfect setting for that diamond! Its beautiful!! :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! I can only imagine how stunning it must be in person. :lickout:

Lcooper244

Rough_Rock
I loveeee your ring. It's exactly what I want. Could u do me a huge favor and email me or post here your ring from the side. Off your finger. I just want to see the band from the front. **edited by moderator. please do not post personal contact information for everyone's safety**

Thanks so much

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! :love: I adore that split shank and the tall crown!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! Amazing... My ring is almost finished... and I feel like it could be a cousin of yours! (Though I had never seen yours before... now I feel almost like a copycat!) Yours is absolutely STUNNING!! And if I HAD seen it before... I certainly would have submitted to my designer as my inspiration ring. It is fantastic!! Congratulations!!

Lcooper244

Rough_Rock
They Blocked my email address. Can u upload a picture of the ring off your finger from front and back??

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
That upgrade to a halo is awesome....lovely OMC stone too. Just gorgeous!

stbms82

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments! It means the world to me to get that kind of feedback from Pricesopers! I am seriously honored!! :D

natascha|1342286894|3233872 said:
:love: :love: :love:

That look perfect on your finger. And in my opinion so much nicer than your original.

Do you know the melee size in your halo? It looks so nice and delicate.

Thank you so much! Unfortunately, I have no idea what size the melee is.. sorry!

stbms82

Rough_Rock
Lcooper244|1346981138|3263500 said:
I loveeee your ring. It's exactly what I want. Could u do me a huge favor and email me or post here your ring from the side. Off your finger. I just want to see the band from the front. **edited by moderator. please do not post personal contact information for everyone's safety**

Thanks so much

So sorry I didn't see this until now.. and that I don't have any pictures of the front or back of the ring! This is the closest I have, but I'd be happy to take a couple for you if you still want them. Just let me know! :))

I can tell you this, though, the sides are very plain. I didn't want additional diamonds or pave work elsewhere, because I didn't want to "busy" up the setting too much. I really wanted to center stone to stand out as much as possible & not get lost.

img_7644.jpg

Lcooper244

Rough_Rock
Hiii yes please!! My bf took the pics u had up and it's being made up now! I would love a front and back view so I can see exactly how it's sitting so he can email the jeweler thats doing the setting!! I love it on your finger but off your finger would show it better. Like the picture you just posted. Thank u soo much! I have searched timeless hours for a picture of what has been in my head and when I came across the picture of your ring I was sooo happy!!

stbms82

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh, that makes me so excited!! :appl: Congrats!!!! Just dug out my camera but unfortunately it's dead.. I'm charging it now & will some pictures for you tomorrow!

stbms82

Rough_Rock
Here are a few more.. : )

side12.jpg

side11_0.jpg

side2_0.jpg

side1_0.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
these new pictures are amazing!! your ring leaves me breathless!! such a yummy tall stone.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! I really love this halo. The proportions are perfect too!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
That is a great ring!!!

californiablnde8

Rough_Rock
I realize this is a post from years ago so I hope you still read new replies. I was hoping to private message you because I was wondering how much your setting cost. I have been interested to go to the same place because they seem to really listen to what you said you wanted. My biggest fear is that I tell a jeweler exactly what I want and then it turns out completely different! I am trying to get an idea on how much is reasonable to spend on a setting! Thank you in advance!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
This is so incredible! The perfect cushion halo!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I want to name your photos “good, better, best!” Looooove what you ended up with!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results